Hey there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abandoned

Hello! Welcome to the community~

Disaster may be right, your name does put offense into different, conflicting religions.

Immanent

tahnks bra whats your nick in game
U8er's in name game is Omni.Uber
(there may be another one, not sure)

I still don't understand why you would find it offensive

To be honest, it's not best to involve religion, that's just my experiences with online forums and stuff. People get too icky and start to throw metaphorical poot at each other.
Also the "rules" part of your name may be taken the wrong way by people. juss saying.

Allahrules2

just forget about it, you won't understand anyway
ps: please don't duel in the crf servers
Love you to bro. Sorry if i bothered you I didn't intend to duel the guy just kept on coming after me. Either he was playing really badly or i was doing really good though i killed him a load.

Allahrules2

It becomes a problem only when faggots like you start bitching about it.
No need to get mean, He's right and he has a point it's almost always better to keep religion out of these kind of things. Don't start calling people faggots. 4Chan is nice but lets keep it out of here

Disci

Old man
No need to get mean, He's right and he has a point it's almost always better to keep religion out of these kind of things. Don't start calling people faggots. 4Chan is nice but lets keep it out of here

It's ok you don't know me just yet. I forgive you.

I'll try to explain it to you one more time, but this time I'll make it really simple. If mods haven't changed your nick name by now, it's ok. Those who finds it offensive are cunts who has too *dancing* much time to bitch about pretty much everything. These people who has criticized your nick name so far are childrens, they have no idea about anything. If you think your nick name is ok, just keep it then. Ignore all the dumb piece of *chocolate cookies* members on these boards. It's internet for crying out loud.

One another thing. If you name yourself as "Allahrules2" but you don't want people to call you as that, then why did you name yourself like that?

Allahrules2

Good question, simple answer: Advertising (bluntly put) People dont know my religion so they tend to fear and think bad about it. Well when these people see someone with a username like mine they get curious and ask questions. I try to answer those questions and get rid of any misunderstandings simply put. And to also show who I am and how I think. I humbly appreciate your forgiveness but you don't need to swear. Even if you are saying what is right because you are speaking badly the person in front of you wouldn't listen Just+saiyan_78a983_686032.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.