Hey there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allahrules2

Hey guys my name is Omer and I decided to restart playing legions.
I thought I should introduce myself to the community, I first started playing legions when it first came out on IA. I think that was 4 years back, I never really got good at the game to be honest but i liked it. I continued playing after that, sporadically at best but I was still playing. I really enjoy this game and I hope to see you guys around.

A little bit about me, I am born and raised American though my parents are Turkish. I currently am in a religious boarding school in Istanbul, Turkey. I also play Halo reach, Tf2, cs:s. I watch a lot of anime, stuff like Code Geass, Ao no exorcist, and Chaos:head. Musically I like metal, industrial, EBM, Hard rock, and gothic metal. Looking forward to being a part of the community
-Omer

black hand

We love to have you Alla! You seem like a nice person and we do need more people in this community.

If you haven't noticed Legions Overdrive has their own ts3, you should hop on to see if there is any action in playing legions!

Info - ts3.legionsoverdrive.com
password - 9987

See you around!

Allahrules2

We love to have you Alla! You seem like a nice person and we do need more people in this community.

If you haven't noticed Legions Overdrive has their own ts3, you should hop on to see if there is any action in playing legions!

Info - ts3.legionsoverdrive.com
password - 9987

See you around!
I know i hope to be on sometime soon, Oh and i would prefer to be reffered to as Omer

Allahrules2

well, he lives in turkey, so he could ping -100 in eu? and probably 300 in Asian servers, and nearly 200 in us servers
Yeah thats about right asian servers aren't so bad though. But i won't know about my internet speed during the year though im'currently on a holiday at my aunts house and they have high speed. But it shouldn't to be so very different

Allahrules2

Naw I've seen worst honestly you guys are pretty kind, Where I'm from.... Where.. I'm from.............

Don't wanna talk about it...

Allahrules2

here have some info
it's Allah not Alla and it means GOD (which is believed to be Jesuss' father for Cristians)
Let me correct you there. Allah doesn't mean god. It's a proper noun and is completely different linguistically from the word god. In arabic you can not make the word Allah plural, feminine, or change it in any other way. Even when you take away letters from the word it still comes to the meaning of Allah. It's a amazing language and word. I am currently learning Arabic, though not the common speak, we are learning what is called fusha (fus - ha) Arabic the older more "scholarly" Arabic. Better not to translate Allah as god because they are really two separate words.

Status
Not open for further replies.