Help with Legions Overdrive [Public Test]

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
How'd it go? If something went wrong, please post the file "launcher.log".
Well, not exactly sure if it's a bug. Once I opened the launcher on 'public-test' and let it start updating. After a second, I pressed the cancel button.
I couldn't go back to my 'live' updater afterwards, it was just stuck on 'user cancelled update', and the cancelled public test.

Edit: I managed to figure it out, you have to click the arrow down button to 'live' a couple of times, worked for me. Great work there MT!

Sean455

I have a downloaded file which is 158mb in the "public-test" folder.What do I do with it "public-test.zip.ltmp".I can't extract it or anything.

pinekoan

Legions Developer
I have a downloaded file which is 158mb in the "public-test" folder.What do I do with it "public-test.zip.ltmp".I can't extract it or anything.

This confuses me, as public-test.zip should be 155MB in size.

Further, auth_log.txt is the log file from the old launcher. Since the timestamps are current, you must still be using the old launcher. Please download the new one here:

http://git.legions.frst.org/file/LegionsLauncher-0.4.zip

And if you have problems, post the file launcher.log, which is produced from the current Launcher.

If you did somehow download the full file, just remove the .ltmp from the end and extract it as a zip fie. Then run Legions.exe directly, as you won't need to login for public-test.

Sean455

It takes forever to load a bar.I suggest you give a mirror download of full client (live,public test).Simple and easy fix.

Sean455

Alright thanks again.I'll post back and let you know if it has worked.

Works like a charm..I didn't have new cores and stuff on my earlier client.Thanks again for the client.

Addition to the new client..Less laggs during game play.

Striker12323

I have the same problem :( after I download\update public-test.zip and when I click play, it outputs an error about finding a file..