Hand Grenades

Do you want hand grenades in Legions Overdrive?

• Yes

Votes: 60 65.9%
  • No

Votes: 27 29.7%
  • Other (please elaborate)

Votes: 4 4.4%

• Total voters

Levi

Game Types just for fun with mods and different weapons would be a fun thing for the community

Chi-Ro

Private Tester
Personally I rather see new weapons added than another spam item thrown into the mix. Or at least before the nades come, but to be fair I never used them.

Serket

Does anyone know of a video of these nades being used?, because I didn't get to use them and the idea sounds interesting. Or can at least someone explain to the people who didn't get to use them how they work?

Sin

Private Tester
I don't really care if they get put in, but if we do, can we get some smoke grenades? I would love it to be a capper, toss a smoker in and the only way for the defense to see me would be for the to track my tails. (Tails: Jet Trails) Thoughts?

Xtreme

shaska's bff
Hand grenades should stay since they add a whole different aspect to gameplay (especially chasing). I think the major concern here is whether the amount of damage it deals to enemies destroys the balance of the game. I feel that devs should slightly reduce the damage done. But definitely leave them as a part of the game.

Disci

Old man
No. Damage should stay but area of effect should be reduced and this is already a known issue. Why I say that damage should stay is that hitting with grens is never an easy thing to do so having its range reduced and then hitting with one should reward you with good amount of damage.

nor10

No. Damage should stay but area of effect should be reduced and this is already a known issue. Why I say that damage should stay is that hitting with grens is never an easy thing to do so having its range reduced and then hitting with one should reward you with good amount of damage.

Well, I am new to the forum, and only played Legions a very little amount due to time constraints at the time. I will also say I was a huge Tribes fan back in the day. With that said, if the grenades work like you guys are describing them they sorta remind me of the mine in Tribes which I like. I say keep them in.