GrenadeII class

Mahidhar

I'm all for newer weapons, but the problem is; it's going to a long time(atleast, I expect it to be, unless the devs say otherwise). That's why I put forth the idea of GL(24 ammo) + CG class, as a temporary solution. So, can we have a yay/nay from the devs about this?

MJ1284

Can we stay on topic ... we're not talking about hand nades:p
M-hmm?
The point is asking to release a Grenade II class for RAIDER that will be different to the other classes that have grenades.
Suggestions for GrenadeII:
-More Handgrenades
--This has to distungish the GrenadeII class between the Rooster, or any other class. Having 10 grenades would be pretty cool rather than 5, since it's not like you would be spamming the combo with grenades when dualing(although it's possible, but not likely you would).

What am I reading improperly?

DeadGuy

Legions Developer
It isn't all that long till new weapons. The slowest part for us is making custom loadout scripts that work 100% and weapon models that look sweet.
And yes, hand grenades are changing.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
I'm all for newer weapons, but the problem is; it's going to a long time(atleast, I expect it to be, unless the devs say otherwise). That's why I put forth the idea of GL(24 ammo) + CG class, as a temporary solution. So, can we have a yay/nay from the devs about this?

Why introduce something that's just going to be deleted later? And will most likely not be balanced? Its not worth the dev's time, and I assure you - the weapons are basically scripted, its just getting the art work done and sorting out the inv scripts like DeadGuy said.

Mahidhar

It isn't all that long till new weapons. The slowest part for us is making custom loadout scripts that work 100% and weapon models that look sweet.
And yes, hand grenades are changing.

What you think is right. If it's not going to be a long wait, then there's no need for the temporary class inclusion. I only asked for that, as I do not know what's on the top, in your priority list.