Grenade counts

Synista

Raiders are how you say the dueling "type" Dos is right, if you learn to duel with outrider you are just as good as a raider.
Wrong, if a player in raider is good, outrider is a joke to fight against.
Well since Dos may be American then yes, OR is used more through-out the American community, but in Europe we mostly play raider, the only high skilled people I see use OR permanently is Tribby.

IMO: Raider > Sentinel (OD up, cluster the *chocolate cookies* out of them.) > Outrider (One clean shot and it's over.)

This argument is pointless because if the difference in the two community's playstyles.

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
-1 Sents stay in base anyway...
Not always.
...Outriders are disadvantaged at combat in comparison to Raiders...
Not really. An experienced outrider can easily outmeneuver and kill a Raider. Raiders only have 15 more health. I would sacrifice that for better mobility. Since people who says that a good Raider can beat an outrider and vice versa, think about dueling yourself. Mobility > 15 health. Also, who uses bomber? :p

I've seen some sentinels crush outriders before. Its as easy as OD+ frag combo which brings them down to under 30%.

RisingSun

Private Tester
Wrong, if a player in raider is good, outrider is a joke to fight against.
Well since Dos may be American then yes, OR is used more through-out the American community, but in Europe we mostly play raider, the only high skilled people I see use OR permanently is Tribby.

IMO: Raider > Sentinel (OD up, cluster the *chocolate cookies* out of them.) > Outrider (One clean shot and it's over.)

This argument is pointless because if the difference in the two community's playstyles.

Ohhh herrmm. look at homingun i belive he has played lo in pugs and dont ever see him w/o outrider.
Dont be so quick to prove wrong.