Get this on steam!

Jmandied933

hey on the subject of steam, i recently just downloaded it again. Last time i got steam i got a virus and had to get my computer fixed. Does this happen often with steam cuz ive noticed that my computer is slowing down.

Siantlark

hey on the subject of steam, i recently just downloaded it again. Last time i got steam i got a virus and had to get my computer fixed. Does this happen often with steam cuz ive noticed that my computer is slowing down.
It wouldn't have so many people playing if it had viruses trust me.

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster

steam won't give you a virus. visiting certain types of sites however.....
although putting large amounts of games on a small C:/ drive will slow down your pc.

Siantlark

Also if Steam is slowing down your computer just by running then you really need to upgrade.