Fastest Speed Ever Achieved

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Back on IA, I once clipped through the map on Zenith Cauldron. Curious to see how fast I could go, I didn't suicide for about four minutes. My velocity topped out at 730 m/s.

Am I the fastest Legionnaire?

I could be wrong, but I remember hitting 900 m/s vertically when Munge and I played and I fell through the map.

stefygraff

Private Tester
Im the slowest player!
Yes i did see some crazy speed grabs, 200+. Its easier to pick up a flag at high speed than to grab it from the flag stand though.

MightySheep

I remember flying to the top of the map on core and then just freefalling to get like over 9000 speed

It was probably some sort of mod or bug for permanent od

it was fun tho

Propkid

over 9000 speed

Uh and this thread is pointless, many of us have been on the infinite OD servers back in IA, flying up on OD for 10 minutes then falling down as fast as possible. TBH I can't even recall my speeds, flied up so high I left to make some tea and when I came back I was still falling :p

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
Uh and this thread is pointless, many of us have been on the infinite OD servers back in IA, flying up on OD for 10 minutes then falling down as fast as possible. TBH I can't even recall my speeds, flied up so high I left to make some tea and when I came back I was still falling :p

not possible. there is "roof" where you die if you hit it ('cept you cannot see it), which is not as high as you would think. definitely not high enough for you to fall that long.

i.e. YOU LIE.

Propkid

not possible. there is "roof" where you die if you hit it ('cept you cannot see it), which is not as high as you would think. definitely not high enough for you to fall that long.

i.e. YOU LIE.
There's no roof. I checked (at least on Mirage). Just like there's no 'floor' (I think...).