Europe PUG List

RiPTaCk

Teams:
Alpha: envy, Poiuyt580, wingedflame, ayuub2, Sin, xfeight, Silentcore, RiPTaCk
Beta: Mabel, Ucan, Freeman, Unleashed, Pullute, Application, A2, Maniac
Server: New Jersey

Quick recapitualtion:
Stacked teams from the beginning, trolling in ts3 during pickings, Envy quitting, shortly followd by me.

Any hope for good Pugs in the future? Not with these attitudes.

Blaming absence of mics as excuse for the result->embarrassing

Ps: Sry for 7:27 and 8:32

Disci

Old man
Teams:
Alpha: envy, Poiuyt580, wingedflame, ayuub2, Sin, xfeight, Silentcore, RiPTaCk
Beta: Mabel, Ucan, Freeman, Unleashed, Pullute, Application, A2, Maniac
Server: New Jersey

Quick recapitualtion:
Stacked teams from the beginning, trolling in ts3 during pickings, Envy quitting, shortly followd by me.

Any hope for good Pugs in the future? Not with these attitudes.

Blaming absence of mics as excuse for the result->embarrassing

Ps: Sry for 7:27 and 8:32
Dunno why you even played that one. Must be really nice to first wait 30mins and hear all the minors shout out loud with their high pitch voices while captains try to pick the teams and then end up playing the worst pu of the century. I *dancing* love Legions community.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Dunno why you even played that one. Must be really nice to first wait 30mins and hear all the minors shout out loud with their high pitch voices while captains try to pick the teams and then end up playing the worst pu of the century. I *dancing* love Legions community.

Dunno about the rest of the pickups, but I know this will annoy people, but whenever I captain in pickup games - the games always seem to be pretty good. /ego

stefygraff

Private Tester
pick-up game this night

I like how pug activity looks now, it only took one shout and in 20 min we had pugs going. Is it so hard for certain players that spend their life for this game do this every night?
ps: my connection is bad

Frez

Every time I look at this topic I am attracted by the pleasures of pugs but why you always organize this when i'm not free?

stefygraff

Private Tester
Every time I look at this topic I am attracted by the pleasures of pugs but why you always organize this when i'm not free?

Fear not mister Frez! Get on ts3 when you have enough time to play and try to get more players around you, after 30 min of waiting you will get a few players. Don't expect others to make PUG's if you can do it now! ;)

Pure

Bestking- Def/Chaser/capper speK
Dino/HobNob - Chase, Snipe, LO, Defence

Wait,
Miles-WUT.gif