ElementTown

Disci

Old man
Whitehawk does have an ego that doesn't meet the skill level he has, but like Carnage said, he will be a good player someday.

@Whitehawk, get rid of the attitude and work on your skills and you will have a bright future ahead of you in Legions.

Propkid

Overblown discussion. Whitehawk had made a loud entrance to the community by claiming to be the brother of the other Hawk guy (who claims to be a great capper: "You all defend and ima cap the flag, do it so we win". He can't cap btw.) and by opening a clan or everybody to train newbies and be the 'good' guy. Now that he posts some more of his e-peenery in here everyone overreacts, as if he didn't give away his age and attitude earlier...

Just stop feeding him the attention he doesn't deserve and he'll shut up.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Overblown discussion. Whitehawk had made a loud entrance to the community by claiming to be the brother of the other Hawk guy (who claims to be a great capper: "You all defend and ima cap the flag, do it so we win". He can't cap btw.) and by opening a clan or everybody to train newbies and be the 'good' guy. Now that he posts some more of his e-peenery in here everyone overreacts, as if he didn't give away his age and attitude earlier...

Just stop feeding him the attention he doesn't deserve and he'll shut up.

Propkid is just jealous that Whitehawk is getting the attention instead of him.

skypredator

White hawk is [really fricken bad] pro. C-c-c-combo breakeeeerrrr!!

Then again, I'm not one to speak. I suck too. He'll get better someday. Just watch him turn into the next MJ and make us eat our words. xD

WhiteHawk

Umm guys I wasn't on the fourms in the last 21 days..... but I am sorry that I had a loud entrance.....and why you guys talk so much? And yea my ego went down and sorry to all you folks that hate.....and thx to all you supporters of me......and sin I still would like a chance in your clan cause it's been my dream sence I was a little kid.....lol jk ...na but I would like to be part of the team.....and don't think I suck cause bro when I get down I get down.....anyways I'm going to stop righting stuff in this message.

ohai whats goin on in here guys
Hey what's up I think we played together the other day....drop me a pm.

Karnage

Private Tester
Whitehawk, no one said you suck. We said you are good and show a lot of potential. You have already gotten better than the last time I played you. I am sure you will make a great addition to a team one day. The only thing you might have to work on is the way you come across which can seem quite arrogant.

WhiteHawk

Whitehawk, no one said you suck. We said you are good and show a lot of potential. You have already gotten better than the last time I played you. I am sure you will make a great addition to a team one day. The only thing you might have to work on is the way you come across which can seem quite arrogant.
Yea I did come out a little arrogant but I said I'm sorry about that guys...."it wasn't my intention my intentions were good". And on the pugs I played today I was being a team player...which I've been told to be a team player so I did....when Instead some poeple are point *lady's*.......but I'm trying to be more of a team player.

Karnage

Private Tester
Yeah, you are doing good Whitehawk. Any team would be lucky to have you I reckon. Also shows great maturity that you are willing to see the point of view of others and even to change your approach to the game as a result. Great job mate!

skypredator

I'm actually looking at ElementOwn (Hurr, see what I did thar? ;D) as a clan possibility when I come back to Leejunz. That is, if you'd accept me. Only problem is that by the time I'm done with the testing, I feel like going solo again. I realize there's a lot for me to learn from a team, but part of me says that I'd be better off alone. Thoughts?

S

shaskie

I'm actually looking at ElementOwn (Hurr, see what I did thar? ;D) as a clan possibility when I come back to Leejunz. That is, if you'd accept me. Only problem is that by the time I'm done with the testing, I feel like going solo again. I realize there's a lot for me to learn from a team, but part of me says that I'd be better off alone. Thoughts?

I think your better off alone. O_O