ElementTown

yami

Private Tester
Ok guys as much as it pains me to spend this much thought on the diarrhea the flows out of whitehawk's fingers I'm going to take one for the team and try to decode this so all of our forum users that are still learning English don't develop a hernia trying to figure out what this kid is saying.

That's because you haveto no soul you heartless *mudy*(now roll with me here, I actually think he was trying to censor the word b*tch by typing *lady*) and aren't you sauppossed to care about your community members.....I guess that's how mbad of a job you're doing.

I guess I also have to be the one to explain to whitehawk that gheist was saying he feels pain from reading your terrible terrible grammar, not the message that you were trying to get across. The fact that you called him a soulless heartless *mudy* and said he was bad at his (volunteer!) job for basically no reason is pretty ironic considering the previous two pages of this defunct thread have been full of comments by you and others about how much you are trying to mature.

WhiteHawk

Ok guys as much as it pains me to spend this much thought on the diarrhea the flows out of whitehawk's fingers I'm going to take one for the team and try to decode this so all of our forum users that are still learning English don't develop a hernia trying to figure out what this kid is saying.

That's because you haveto no soul you heartless *mudy*(now roll with me here, I actually think he was trying to censor the word b*tch by typing *lady*) and aren't you sauppossed to care about your community members.....I guess that's how mbad of a job you're doing.

I guess I also have to be the one to explain to whitehawk that gheist was saying he feels pain from reading your terrible terrible grammar, not the message that you were trying to get across. The fact that you called him a soulless heartless *mudy* and said he was bad at his (volunteer!) job for basically no reason is pretty ironic considering the previous two pages of this defunct thread have been full of comments by you and others about how much you are trying to mature.
Lol dude I give up ,no one understands this kid(me)...oh well and oh well sorry kid's and I could have a lot more grammer and spelling mistakes but I try not to....remember I went to public school and public schools are stupid you don't learn anything.

Freeman

RAYTANG
Lol dude I give up ,no one understands this kid(me)...oh well and oh well sorry kid's and I could have a lot more grammer and spelling mistakes but I try not to....remember I went to public school and public schools are stupid you don't learn anything.
I learned how to spell grammar in public school...

EDIT:btw, where are you typing this from? Doesn't your browser come with spellcheck?

Heartsong

All of core Omni went to public (pre-University) schools and only Van is retarded. Also, Van is still a better writer than you.

Just sayin'.

Edit: Outlawl may be worse though. Sorry Outlawl.

Application-1

test bester
Sometimes it is easy to spot a troll. Nobody is that stupid.
hope-1.jpg

WhiteHawk

I learned how to spell grammar in public school...

EDIT:btw, where are you typing this from? Doesn't your browser come with spellcheck?
I'm typing from my phone very quickly so I don't pay attention to spelling mistake's......and remeber public school poeple and I know how to do math and all that crap but the one thing I can't do good is spell.

You do remember this guy is American right?
Sin dude I'm not stupid....I just can't spell....I know a lot about other crap but I can't spell to save my life.

Abandoned

Sin, you might want to tell Moltendorf that the ElementTown's servers are buggy and it won't throw handgrenades.