Drawing contest -sponsored by In7

Application-1

test bester
It is time for a drawing contest! A fun contest for after the legions international competitive league.

The rules are simple:
The drawing has to be related to legions, for the rest draw whatever you want. Anything goes really as long as you think you can win with it. It also does not matter how you draw it. Be it with pencil and paper or using MS paint (or your feet) it does not really matter. Just use what would be best for you, a nice looking drawing or a terrible MS paint drawing but funny. Contest ends within 1 week maybe 2 it depends.

The price is a game on steam that we buy for you.
The game has to be under 43 euros! Price might go up, the money that we use is a small amount of the LICL price we received today and depending on what we do with the rest the winning price might go up.

So show us what you got!
ema-watson-duck-lips.gif

57thEnryu

Price might go up, the money that we use is a small amount of the LICL price we received today and depending on what we do with the rest the winning price might go up.
I was wondering what you were gona do with that...

anyway, does it have to be drawn, or can I take like a screenshot and Photoshop it?

aus.hsp

Private Tester
I would put the famous, legions-related, 'Shaska - King of Cum' - it would win but I don't want to haz ban.

Application-1

test bester
Keep the legions memes for the meme thread please. But you know draw.
I was hoping for a lot of bad paint drawings.
Atleast draw something on a legions screenshot or something.

Application-1

test bester
From 24 to 25 euros. Oh em gee.
Where are these work of arts? 25 euros is 32 dollars. Quite a good game you can buy from that!

Also 3lionz would win now if it ended today for the only one submissing something i can consider a drawing. Should have drawn the toast jordan!

3lionz

Legions Developer
A serious entry!
Who knew?!
Trace.gif

It moooooves.