Drawing contest -sponsored by In7

Dimitryy

GCrvwZfFFQ.jpg

Application-1

test bester
Well it is time to close this competition!

There were funny, weird and some very well drawn submitions! After taking up council with team in7 we decided to make some categories for the glory!
So the BIG WINNER will still get all the money and the others will get a title to be reckoned with.

Winner in category Beastiality!
Badpox! Well done badpox, you are now known as: Yiffmeister!

Winner in category Animated!
3lionz! Well done 3lionz, you are now known as: TheAnimator! ( we were not very creative no )

Winner in category Bad@Drawing!
Dimitryy! Well done dimitryy, you are now known as: Leonardo da vinci!

And now it is time for the big winner. The submission we voted as the best is:

Drumroll and stuff.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Legions Draw Contest Snowaa.png

Snowaa! Congratulations as winner of the drawing contest! I will contact you in a PM about the price!

Thanks for everyone that joined the competition. \o/

Pure

Yeehh! Thanks all of you guys for the likes and stuffs!. and I really liked the contest :D!! Also great work Xzanth.
If you did not win this then I would be convinced that there is no chance for this game to survive, you are very talented I'd love this more of your work.

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
You have to be absolutely blind to not give the win to Snowaa, hence>>>>>>>If you did not win this then I would be convinced that there is no chance for this game to survive
Yeh, she was clearly the winner, everyone knew. That said, it's a drawing competition, not the fate-decide of L:O, hence that statement is completely out of context.
Unless there is there a figurative meaning behind it?