Donating A Few New Servers

Fixious

Test Lead
tumblr_lhinnbLf3V1qe3twro1_500.gif

curser656

New York 1 is ready to have the server files installed on it.

Germany 1 is also ready for the team rabbit server.

New York 2 and 3 will follow shortly, as soon as Paypal stops being a loser.

On top of that I think there's enough power on these servers for 2 legions servers each. Maybe even 3 for the german one. We'll see how it goes and test it out, if they're stable and run well then we have 8 new servers. If not, 4 new servers is also nice.

Crisis12096

Much appreciated, but may I make a suggestion?

I don't really see the point of having so many servers located so close together, while I'll personally love East Coast ping, perhaps it'd be nice to spread them out a bit? I don't think we'd have enough players to fill more than 1 server anyhow.

Whatever you wanna do though, your choice. It's not like I'm playing much right now anyway, just a friendly neighborhood suggestion.

curser656

True, but I was just following the suggestion of 1 east ctf and 1 bunny and 1 for Hi!.

Might move 1 box to central-east...though I don't know the best location in amurica. Suggestions?

Litzer

JORDAN WHAT THE *dance*'

lol but seriously, its a great location. Chicago or Illinois, i think chicago is better, but if you could find a minnesota that'd be great.

Jello

Contributor
If I could get a private server that still gives me the same ping as hotswap texas does(70-90) then its all , if it is lower than it'd be even better

curser656

Moneyz in, let us begin. Searching for chicago location.

Update:
Chicago and North Carolina Locations have been purchased and are awaiting setup.

NewYork 1 is running and there are 4 servers running from the German Server.

Royalty

The Aussie
I swear to god, I hope in the next 10 years we can all get <50 ping to any server across the globe. Would be epic. Anybody who is an internet wiz know if this likely to happen (soon or ever}?