Destroying Charlie Sheen

Status
Not open for further replies.

57thRomance

*facepalm*
Charlie Sheen is a coke, pot, and sex addict whose opinion does not matter at this point. He needs to straighten out his life before attempting to straighten out a country.

ocarina_boy

Quote from 57thRomance from a private message he sent to me:

"As many people have stressed plenty of times, this nonsense puts fear into the minds of innocent Americans who have had a legitimate government for over a century. Please stop doing this."

Mate, the only person who's afraid is you. If you seriously believe that the American government is legitimate then you are in serious need of a wake-up call. It's not just the American government that is corrupt, most if not all countries governments are corrupt. They just are, no if's no but's about it. Labelling people conspiracy theorists, like you did me in your delightful private messages, just because they question things or have an opinion that does not flow along with the herd does not make one a 'conspiracy theorist'. It seems to me that you think everything is fine and dandy in the world, when it clearly isn't. We are being lied to about a great many things. That's not consipiracy, just how it is. I know alot of people have a very difficult time coming to terms with this reality, probably because it's alot to take in and because it's not being broadcast on the television, for obvious reasons. ( They don't want you to do to much thinking) It's not my intention to frighten people, not at all. Just to show them other points of view on matters. That's why I put these threads in the Off Topic, out of the way of the normal dribble in the other sections. If you don't like what's in my threads then don't go in them. No need to revert to sending me private messages telling me to basically shut up. I will not. Ever.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Quote from 57thRomance from a private message he sent to me:

"As many people have stressed plenty of times, this nonsense puts fear into the minds of innocent Americans who have had a legitimate government for over a century. Please stop doing this."

Mate, the only person who's afraid is you. If you seriously believe that the American government is legitimate then you are in serious need of a wake-up call. It's not just the American government that is corrupt, most if not all countries governments are corrupt. They just are, no if's no but's about it. Labelling people conspiracy theorists, like you did me in your delightful private messages, just because they question things or have an opinion that does not flow along with the herd does not make one a 'conspiracy theorist'. It seems to me that you think everything is fine and dandy in the world, when it clearly isn't. We are being lied to about a great many things. That's not consipiracy, just how it is. I know alot of people have a very difficult time coming to terms with this reality, probably because it's alot to take in and because it's not being broadcast on the television, for obvious reasons. ( They don't want you to do to much thinking) It's not my intention to frighten people, not at all. Just to show them other points of view on matters. That's why I put these threads in the Off Topic, out of the way of the normal dribble in the other sections. If you don't like what's in my threads then don't go in them. No need to revert to sending me private messages telling me to basically shut up. I will not. Ever.

Although you are a decent guy, I have to disagree with most of the stuff in there. The governments of this world are bound to hide some secrets in some place, but lets be fair, they are unlikely to let little snippets out are they? If you wanted to know the secrets (or rather to see if there are any at all) why not become part of your government? I bet you'll find loads of dirt, and then you'll probably find dozens of reasons why they don't release the information to the public, not because the government doesn't want you to think, but rather that the content of such things may be rather upsetting.

Hence they keep it secret for whatever reasons they have.

Propkid

Although you are a decent guy, I have to disagree with most of the stuff in there. The governments of this world are bound to hide some secrets in some place, but lets be fair, they are unlikely to let little snippets out are they? If you wanted to know the secrets (or rather to see if there are any at all) why not become part of your government? I bet you'll find loads of dirt, and then you'll probably find dozens of reasons why they don't release the information to the public, not because the government doesn't want you to think, but rather that the content of such things may be rather upsetting.

Hence they keep it secret for whatever reasons they have.
Hush, Americans have all rights to think that all the governments in the world are corrupt and illegitimate :] it's their freedom after all... FREEDOM *ladyfriend*

Now, let's get back on topic of Winning or this thread will be locked up due to derails and severe flame and Fire wars :D

EDIT:

sex addict
Wh-
sex addict
But...

57thRomance

If you seriously believe that the American government is legitimate then you are in serious need of a wake-up call. It's not just the American government that is corrupt, most if not all countries governments are corrupt. They just are, no if's no but's about it.
The American government is certainly legitimate. As part of our political culture, we take pride in and trust our government for the most part. Why do you think today's soldiers have not collectively taken up arms against the government? Unfortunately some of the people who had authority and power used it in the wrong ways for the wrong reasons (i.e. Nixon). In response to such situations, however, we have made amendments to our Constitution to fix certain areas so that the Law remains above the people. There's a difference between being legitimate and not being corrupt.
Labeling people conspiracy theorists, like you did me in your delightful private messages, just because they question things or have an opinion that does not flow along with the herd does not make one a 'conspiracy theorist'. It seems to me that you think everything is fine and dandy in the world, when it clearly isn't. We are being lied to about a great many things. That's not consipiracy, just how it is.
Don't be a dope. Of course you're being a conspiracy theorist. You may find the term a bit too pejorative for you to accept, but it's true. You use videos other people have crafted to share a prophecy that, if at all true, would radically change history, and the evidence presented does not prove your point to the extent where the majority of people can accept it as fact. The entire 9/11 theory is a piece of crap! You don't realize that the people crafting this information want to create a government-overthrowing phenomenon out of fear and deceit. I understand presidents have lied in the past. Heck, I even know a couple ways Obama has recently realigned his views without much public word about it. That doesn't mean a bigger plan is in place for a vast neo-imperialism or some other nonsense.
I know alot of people have a very difficult time coming to terms with this reality, probably because it's alot to take in and because it's not being broadcast on the television, for obvious reasons. ( They don't want you to do to much thinking)
"This reality." Grow up. Delving yourself deeper into "seeking the truth" will only hurt you. Don't waste your time; live a healthy life! I choose to have faith in my country because I feel secure being where I am (maybe not for other people after 9/11, but how long has it been since something like that happened compared to other countries who have had a long history of war and corruption?). Look, I agree with you; politicians are stupid. But you shouldn't blame "the system" for screwing them up; blame the politicians. And by the way, you're Australian. What do you care?
That's why I put these threads in the Off Topic, out of the way of the normal dribble in the other sections. If you don't like what's in my threads then don't go in them. No need to revert to sending me private messages telling me to basically shut up. I will not. Ever.
Well a monkey would know where to put these threads, no need to tell me that. And fine. I'm done arguing. Sorry for approaching this harshly, but your posts piss me off sometimes. I won't bother you any longer.

ON TOPIC EDIT: Check out this game from Newgrounds! :) http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/564450

Outlawl

Macabre
ocarina_boy, since someone's yet to do so (over the past three years), I'm going to respond seriously.

Interpolated with seemingly novel, thought-provoking perspectives, conspiracy theories can stimulate the rational mind and the imagination, intertwining the two until you've lost all insight. Ironically, the evidence you've cited situates you in the same camp as those religious “sheep”, so thoughtlessly following their confirmation bias: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

Rest assured, were there a clandestine organization of powerful people, they would not be so stupid as to have their grand scheme seen through by teenagers on the internet.

Here's my advice – and it's not meant in a mean or mocking way.

Noone's going to listen to teenagers on the internet (or i-Teens, as I call them) spouting conspiracies. As far as the world's concerned, you're no one; in fact, the massive majority of people on these forums (if not everyone) are “nobodies”. You've/we've no impact on anything of importance.

Go get an education. Get some degrees behind your name. Along the way, you might pick up some wisdom. Those antideluvian insights, so reverently revealed by your e-bible? You'd encounter most of them, in their true forms, in any first year sociology or social psychology class. Hell, you'd've realize most of them yourself had you thought prior to encountering conspiracy theories. You put that same energy into your studies, and you'll do fine.

Besides, what've you got to lose? If you're still convinced the world's a conspiracy, at least the next time you're proselytizing, you'll have a degree or two. People might listen.

Locked.

And for the love of zombie jesus, stop posting this *chocolate cookies* on my forums.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.