pentagon2.jpg
pentagon.jpg

LexmarkAIOScan9.jpg

baphomet_os.jpg

Washington.jpg
baphomet-e1270080262176.gif

freemasons-101.jpg

Freemason hall

George Bush revealing the New World Order plans.

Excerpt:
There is a worldwide conspiracy being orchestrated by an extremely powerful and influential group of genetically-related individuals (at least at the highest echelons) which include many of the world's wealthiest people, top political leaders, and corporate elite, as well as members of the so-called Black Nobility of Europe (dominated by the British Crown) whose goal is to create a One World (fascist) Government, stripped of nationalistic and regional boundaries, that is obedient to their agenda. Their intention is to effect complete and total control over every human being on the planet and to dramatically reduce the world's population by 5.5 Billion people. While the name New World Order is a term frequently used today when referring to this group, it's more useful to identify the principal organizations, institutions, and individuals who make up this vast interlocking spiderweb of elite conspirators.

ocarina_boy

The Da Vinci Code is a novel. Probably put together to satisfy the masses that the Illuminati (or any other conspiracy, like 9/11) warrants no investigation at all and shoved into the category of myth. A very cut and paste way to stop people from thinking too much.

OmniNept

Actionaut
ocarina_boy, since someone's yet to do so (over the past three years), I'm going to respond seriously.

Interpolated with seemingly novel, thought-provoking perspectives, conspiracy theories can stimulate the rational mind and the imagination, intertwining the two until you've lost all insight. Ironically, the evidence you've cited situates you in the same camp as those religious “sheep”, so thoughtlessly following their confirmation bias: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

Rest assured, were there a clandestine organization of powerful people, they would not be so stupid as to have their grand scheme seen through by teenagers on the internet.

Here's my advice – and it's not meant in a mean or mocking way.

Noone's going to listen to teenagers on the internet (or i-Teens, as I call them) spouting conspiracies. As far as the world's concerned, you're no one; in fact, the massive majority of people on these forums (if not everyone) are “nobodies”. You've/we've no impact on anything of importance.

Go get an education. Get some degrees behind your name. Along the way, you might pick up some wisdom. Those antideluvian insights, so reverently revealed by your e-bible? You'd encounter most of them, in their true forms, in any first year sociology or social psychology class. Hell, you'd've realize most of them yourself had you thought prior to encountering conspiracy theories. You put that same energy into your studies, and you'll do fine.

Besides, what've you got to lose? If you're still convinced the world's a conspiracy, at least the next time you're proselytizing, you'll have a degree or two. People might listen.

Daphinicus

Private Tester
Yeah, I'm gonna lock this up, for one of the following two reasons:
  1. I'm complicit in a global effort to stem the truth's flow to the minds of the people and erect a New World Order.
  2. Conspiracy theories engender disunity and fear, I find them tired and obnoxious, and I just don't want to listen to it.
You pick!

Status
Not open for further replies.