Dealing with Team Killing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of us want to play an actual game and not watch our own teams duel half of the time when they can at least go to a different server.

I don't ever feel like playing for real because whenever I play, I'm always seeing people duel in a CTF server or argue over something retarded.

I figured out good ways to stop team killing.

- Vote kick Team killer - team kill until you get to 10 team kills, then allows the whole game to decide weather they want to kick you out or not.

- Damage dealt to you - TK once and this features comes on automatically, when you try to team kill again, the damage you dealt to them, effects you the same way but they won't take no damage at all, just you.

- Auto kick - Team kill 5 or more people and your kicked.

- Automatically send someone to a different server - Team kill more then 5 or 10 times and you get sent to a different game.

I'm not saying we shouldn't duel when the game HASN'T started, it's just that they shouldn't duel just to duel or over something stupid when they game HAS started.

How about we vote on removing people's ability to post? Post 5 dumb threads and everyone decides whether to kick you.

Everyone keeps saying this.......USE THE SEARCH BAR. FOR GOD'S SAKE, YOU HAD ANOTHER THREAD WITH THE SAME TOPIC THAT GOT LOCKED.

http://forums.legionsoverdrive.com/threads/shouldnt-there-be-a-no-team-killing-feature.4589/

I don't give a *cookies* if this is the exact same thread, if you got a problem with this thread then don't reply at all.

I came up with idea's of how to stop team killing, i'm not going to argue with someone who rages over my threads.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Status
Not open for further replies.