Custome Designs by Any and Everybody

tman2010001

Custom Menu:
I made this because I wanted to. I also equipped it with music I like to listen to. Something I think is fit for this game. The idea of an epic battle at least.

Attachments

• Legions.png
    Legions.png
    505 KB · Views: 49

Libra

Hey i was wondering if i could make any alterations to the actual character models in the game? is that possible?

Defender

Hey i was wondering if i could make any alterations to the actual character models in the game? is that possible?

I beleave so..
Back in the tribes2 days, a modeler took the base models and edited them in to a new model..
If your that good of a modeler, I could use a few vary simple wall, platform, models for my Total Meltdown mod, you interested?
I already have the wall model, I just need it renamed a few times so I can use different skins.
The renaming has to be done in a model program, not just remaming the .dts shape

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
I can model, I cannot for the life of me texture things, and have never tried animation. My point was that if someone were to make new art, unless they are a professional, I doubt that they'd get it done on their own in any sort of reasonable time frame.

Defender

I remember thats how it was back in the tribes2 days.. Some guys could make models, but not skin.. You needed to recrute a skinner, if all you could do is model..;)

Wuzgud

Legions Developer
This has been sitting around on my computer for a while. It was going to be the background for the next Legions Heavy release (which won't be happening since I'm busy working on [Redacted]).

Edit: Looks like Imgur lowered the quality a bit too much. If anyone actually wants this PM me or something.