Custom map rotation on each server

Homingun

I'm referring to the fact that everyone has a difference of opinion when it comes to the maps they like/dislike. I'd personally drop from a server which plays Zenith. The community is never going to be able to build a consensus on the issue, which is why it'll end up like bike shed painting as everyone will want to give their opinion, but it's difficult to get people to agree to it.

The only real solution to it is ingame map voting anyway.

Obviously not everyone is going to like/dislike the same maps. But there definitely are some maps that are more popular than others. From what I've noticed, more players leave when gorge or moonshine come around while more players join when frostbyte and zenith are on.

Since map voting isn't going to be implemented anytime soon, my suggestion would give players options as to which set of maps they want to play without having to change servers. It would also give more concrete feedback as to what maps the majority of the community likes playing. The way it is now, the maps are just divided based on their size without regards to their popularity.

DKnight556

The in game voting would be great but i think that the temporary solution of map grouping will work till more maps are available for play. Once we have most of the maps back then voting would be a necessity