Custom Legions Soundtrack and Volume Preferences

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJ1284

If only we could add picture slideshow running on menu background, then it'd be perfect menu screen.

Gheist

King of all Goblins
Well, if you don't want to bother with scripts, just replace rugged.mp2 in [...]\live\legions\data\sound\music with a .mp2 file of your own (with the same name).

Draconator

you forgetting one important thing-returning of all previous core stuff that were on legions- hosting a server, free for all, charachter customization

Frost

I know right, useless crap like this sets back Leejunz's final release by... 2 days? THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!
Actually, if they have a music guy that can only do music (not hating), he would have done all the work meaning it would ultimately set the release back by an hour at most. This however is still an outrageous idea, we should all revolt at the devs.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Actually, if they have a music guy that can only do music (not hating), he would have done all the work meaning it would ultimately set the release back by an hour at most. This however is still an outrageous idea, we should all revolt at the devs.
istockphoto_9687203-angry-bear-sketch.jpg

57thRomance

Finally some music! Lemme see what cruncha put together... If I like it, I'll keep it. If not, I'll plug in some acid jazz.
EDIT: Me likey :)
And why doesn't he ever post on the forums? Maybe because he's got better things to do. If that's the case, then I acknowledge him :cool:

Comashift

"script error when execing "main.cs". help plz
EDIT: turns out it had nothing to do with this. but anyhow this update is pretty nice!

Can you explain how instead of just saying yes?

I'm a bit fuzzy on the post, but I remember that if you change the Wind_loop Mp2(?) out with some a song, you will hear it during the game, but be warned:
The music will be very quiet when standing still, yet it will be very loud when going very fast.

You will mostly find the windloop file in Live/Legions/Data/Sound/Game

I'm still not sure what type of sound file it is... I'm still taking a guess on MP2

Status
Not open for further replies.