Custom Legions Soundtrack and Volume Preferences

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gheist

King of all Goblins
I like it, but was this really up there on the priority list?
Division of tasks. People do what they're good at. Soundguys make sounds (surprisingly). Should he have worked on a map? Coded some stuff?

Awesome track by the way, great quality! And with over 3 minutes lenght, it's not that important that it doesn't really loop. ;)

qqchurch

Interesting...

edit:

I like the track, it actually makes Legions sound more like a finished game than it was before.

BugsPray

Legions Developer
I like it, but was this really up there on the priority list?
As Gheist said, we have a guy who makes music who made music. He doesn't work on art or code, so when he was done we put it out there. It didn't take (significant) dev time from anything else. We can not release these kinds of updates if you want. :p

Frost

I actually kinda like this, it fits legions well. The different options are nice too since I prefer some things louder than others especially since legions + ts3 during a scrim = lots of conflicting noise.

Edit:
As Gheist said, we have a guy who makes music who made music. He doesn't work on art or code, so when he was done we put it out there. It didn't take (significant) dev time from anything else. We can not release these kinds of updates if you want. :p
Don't listen to Royalty he's being silly.

found a bug!
if the server dropped the connection or you got disconnected before the music stops the music keeps running and another instance start playing

Status
Not open for further replies.