Community Book Recommendations Thread

Any good Mystery novels anyone can suggest?

I'm not that into the whole sci-fi and fantasy genre :)

If you haven't already you should give And Then There Were None a try.

For people who like fantasy and swordfights and magic and all that good stuff, check out Guildwars: Ghosts of Ascalon, really good book :D

Shanks

Private Tester
Just read every Dan Brown book Freeman. They are all good

Specifically Digital Fortress if you haven't read it yet

I recently finished up Nineteen Eighty-Four by George Orwell and it was a great read. Enjoyed it from start to finish.

Ugh, I'm reading this in English this semester. Its theme and intro are quite promising but not enough action in the beginning to grab my attention.
Hey, I'm just a kid.

57thRomance

If you like psychological thrillers (mystery included), try Dennis Lehane's Shutter Island. I'm not sure if the movie's any good, but I really liked the book.
I also grew up reading the Hardy Boys series, which satisfied plenty of my book projects.
On the other hand, if you don't mind stomaching some sci-fi mysteries, try Richard Preston's The Cobra Event or Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child's Mount Dragon. They're not really as much fantasy sci-fi as they are mysteries, so you'll probably enjoy them more than a Star Wars spinoff.

Ucantry2run

Private Tester

If you haven't already you should give And Then There Were None a try.

For people who like fantasy and swordfights and magic and all that good stuff, check out Guildwars: Ghosts of Ascalon, really good book :D

I really liked And Then There Were None. Couldn't put it down till I read the entire dang thing.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
I really liked And Then There Were None. Couldn't put it down till I read the entire dang thing.
The book was so good, the movie was a ball of *chocolate cookies*.

Also forgot to mention A Brave New World by Alodus Huxley, it's along the same lines as Nineteen Eighty-Four.