Closed Beta Pictures

anak

VIP
voraega will not work in legions and i'm too lazy/inept to fix it. sorry dis :)

if a map editor is ever released i can give you guys the files, but don't assume anything! everything you need to know can and will be found in posts by the L:OD staff. they'll tell you everything they can, and the last thing we need around here are rumors.

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
voraega will not work in legions and i'm too lazy/inept to fix it. sorry dis :)

if a map editor is ever released i can give you guys the files, but don't assume anything! everything you need to know can and will be found in posts by the L:OD staff. they'll tell you everything they can, and the last thing we need around here are rumors.

you could give the files to the development team, as it's probably more finished than some other maps, and they might appreciate it
i would also assume that there is a map editor which is owned by the development team, as they were given full access to legions.

anak

VIP
it has nothing to do with backups. voraega will not work in legions because of the dimensions of the map, they need to be extended but they can't be.

luiscm97: of course we're going to keep the old maps!

Old maps are great and I know they wont re design the game entirely, at first they're just gonna try it as a standalone multiplayer
but later no one knows it just might have a story mod

Vustom

One thing we want to do better than IA is give you information when we're sure it's going to happen. We will be releasing information about the game over the next few days that will speak more toward the kind of stuff we want to do with the game - this includes new features and content (maps, gametypes, art, etc). Stay tuned and you'll have your answer soon. :)
You make me happy when you say things like this. c:

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
it has nothing to do with backups. voraega will not work in legions because of the dimensions of the map, they need to be extended but they can't be.

i'm sorry? the map cannot have it's dimensions extended or the game cannot? either way, it's a shame. It looked really good.
maybe you could just tell people how you did certain bits of the map (the shield around the base especially)

theGOAT

Old maps are great and I know they wont re design the game entirely, at first they're just gonna try it as a standalone multiplayer
but later no one knows it just might have a story mod
a story mode would be really sweet, and if the y do it we could take some scenes and make videos about legions, ads we will atract lots of people

a story mode would be really sweet, and if the y do it we could take some scenes and make videos about legions, ads we will atract lots of people

that's great and if it also can be a co-op, these new co-op games are a little silly, but kicking *** in the game with your friends is :cool:

legions will be rated with the top notch games, but we'll have to wait like at least a year if the dev team decided to add a story mod

Serket

I don't know if you guys will agree but I think we would need some more extra content in the game if we want to implement a story mode, like new maps and definitely new weapons. Right now the game is a bit too simple to add a good story mode imo.

Serket

I'd love to see bots! It'd be cool to play/train when no one is on.

Already asked about bots in another post and Mabel said they wouln't be included, which is a shame because I wanted them for training and playing when I don't have access to an Internet connection, just like you.

Vustom

Already asked about bots in another post and Mabel said they wouln't be included, which is a shame because I wanted them for training and playing when I don't have access to an Internet connection, just like you.
Bots in Legions? ...

I think a story mode would be far too much for such a small team to develop. They need to stick to additions to the mutliplayer.