Closed Beta Pictures

Buhlitz

I'm not a part of the development team, but I do still have access to mapping tools. I'll be working on stuff on the side for fun, this includes Core and One Small Step and another third unnamed map. If they dev team wants to do anything with my work, they are more than welcome to it, and while nothing will be official I just wanted to let you guys know I do still have some of my older stuff and I do work on it for time to time. I've been wanting to do a make over of core for ages now, so this might be a good opportunity to do so.

yes I agree If you are testing you do want as many people as you can t get as any opinions possible. also to try to catch every bug. if people are just there to play and not help give 'em the boot. let them play when its released bug free no thanks to them. you might not spot something, but if everyone's a tester it has a better chance of being caught and dealt with.

Gheist

King of all Goblins
[...] If you are testing you do want as many people as you can t get as any opinions possible. [...]
While that is true for later stages of testing processes, it's really not the case all the time (Too many cooks spoil the broth etc.). You will see large-scale open testing though, as mentioned in the FAQ.

PopoidAndroid

So basically you're restricting the test build to avoid getting spammed up with loads of idiotic feedback (or just too much to keep up with)? That does make sense.

DeathRayne

I know PT's are hard a work and fun at play but do you guys think we can get a preview of how legions looks for them?

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
While Seymour won't reveal any screenshots of how Legions: Overdrive currently looks, he will prepare screenshots of himself reacting to Legions: Overdrive.

Enjoy.

1. Intrigued. 2. Interesting. 3. Tasty!​

ptreaction.jpg

Disci

Old man
You should see my picture. :(

Too *danced* up sleeping patern... Seymour looks lively and he has awesome beard!

57thRomance

While Seymour won't reveal any screenshots of how Legions: Overdrive currently looks, he will prepare screenshots of himself reacting to Legions: Overdrive.

Enjoy.

1. Intrigued. 2. Interesting. 3. Tasty!​

ptreaction.jpg
Hey Seymour; No Shave November's long gone. Why don'tcha clean up all that fuzz so that your skin is nice and soft for kissin' your honey bunny under the mistletoe?