BUY IT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Zero-

Since september I have bought five computers. Didnt relly know what a gaming machine would be. Not really happy about the other computers, so I sold 2 and the other two gave then away!. (happy with the info)
Also thanks servance one again. :D
Yea this thread again!.
YES GET IN LINE AND WAIT! FOR A LONG TIME. not u jordahan. :p
Edit: this thread its for opinions and to make those options better ONLY!
Dont know what to say referring to the post. Just watch and read and like Dont Comment.
Sorry if I sounded to mean! But I am just saying.

-Zero-

Hahahahahah right. Thats just the impresion.. Jordahan knows whats going on here. Dont even ask he wonth tell

-Zero-

XFX Black Edition FX-797A-TDBC Radeon HD 7970 3GB 384-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card................................. i was about to buy it. and is out of stock what do you guys consider buying then?

WhiteHawk

Zero as a budy old friend old pall plz help fund this game and donate your money so we can buy it and distribute it on websites like steam.

tofuman64

Either you are SERIOUSLY trolling us zero, or you have far too much money than you possibly deserve. and need.

-Zero-

Whitehawk. i am not going to buy or donate that much money. first of all. i will support legions. but i will not buy the game. ever! ok?
Tofuman64. have too much money than i possibly deserve and need. :D

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
For crying out loud make your mind up or I will get the largest computer I can find and shove it up your rear end.

Saying you have got less money is neither helpful nor clever, considering what you were going to pay originally anyway was a silly amount, and most people here donot have that kind of money.

Give budgets and what you want to use it for. Facts.

-Zero-

For crying out loud make your mind up or I will get the largest computer I can find and shove it up your rear end.

Saying you have got less money is neither helpful nor clever, considering what you were going to pay originally anyway was a silly amount, and most people here donot have that kind of money.

Give budgets and what you want to use it for. Facts.
haha. i already bought the computer. i didn't built my own but i want to.. i bought the razer blade.
(facts) would be for gaming. the best gaming performance i can get for a small amount of money.

tofuman64

For the love of Prometheus, can someone lock this thread. its clear that its going in circles and zero is flamebaiting us. please.

Status
Not open for further replies.