BUY IT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Doom Of Neroflame

AMD Quad-GPU CrossFireX and NVIDIA Quad-GPU SLI support

that seems abit extreme if you had 2 gfx cards that you posted. and it wouldnt last for a couple years...i would give it at least a decade till you need to upgrade
i would also go for these types of SSD http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820220602 (not that make but similar)

(side note) why samsung why not panasonic 3D?

Severance

Private Tester
Don't bother with XFX, their additonal cost is not worth it unless you get the Lifetime Warranty, and i've just read recently they announced they are no longer offering the lifetime warranty on atleast the HD7000 series cards. Go with a HD7970 3Gb by Sapphire. Currently nvidia has nothing to counter the HD7000 series from ATI, and I don't see anything from them for atleast a few months, if not 5 to 6 months.

I'm sure you don't need Windows 7 Ultimate, you could be perfectly fine with Professional, or even Home Edition. This will save a few bucks.
Also, you don't need the 2nd DVD drive, unless you want two. The reason i didn't recomend the H100 is because it has fitment issues in many cases, the mounting holes don't always line up properly, and you can only mount it at the top of the case.

That Solid State drive is also not compatible with the motherboard in the combo. You may consider not getting an SSD, as they can be troublesome to get the Intel RST setup properly. If you really want a SSD for cacheing, consider one of the SATA Intel 30gb or 60GB drives. You could also just purchase a larger SSD and use it for your OS drive, this is the smarter move. I prefer Corsair drives, but i'm not sure how quickly they pump out firmware updates. OCZ are good, but some models have had firmware issues.

Building a computer with those pieces will outlast that computer from cyberpower.

i replied to the PM. Hadn't seen this thread yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.