Australia New Zealand Legions Corp. (ANZLC) - Now Recruiting

aus.hsp

Private Tester
G'Day Fellow Overdrivers!

Hardstyle_Pete here...

Project Australia (.pAu.) has been resurrected as The Australia New Zealand Legions Corp. or ANZLC for short.

We are currently looking for members approx. 5-7 more.

Members at the moment include:
  • AusHardstyle
  • Flamesstater
  • MuffNator
  • Bloodymassacre
All of the above members were very active and experienced InstantAction.com's, Fallen Empire: Legions. We challenged/fought the best in the game, among the likes of Team ZETA, Omniscient Gaming and Via Victus.

Requirements:
  • Must be a person who is easy to get along with :p
  • Not rage every two seconds like Flamesstater
  • From the Australia/New Zealand or Oceania region
  • Have played MMO/FPS's before
  • Must have TS3 or Ventrilo installed
  • Must visit mIRC quite often to catch up on news, etc.
Looking forward to Legions: Overdrive!!! <3
Truely can't wait!!! <3
AusHardstyle...

Lol @ the second point.

I kind of enjoy being a freeloader. That being said if you ever need an extra member for foreign scrims you know I'll be willing to jump in. :p

aus.hsp

Private Tester
LOL I know right! :D
Thanks Train, means alot <3 Aussies stick together...
Not like last time we sort of fell apart :(
Never again! :D

No problems man. I look forwards to fighting with fellow aussies. :D

Yeah, that sort of sucked. I guess that's what happens when a whole community "dies". Hopefully this time it'll stay up and rule for as long as possible.

depending on whether I end up joining/founding a clan, I'd also be like TrainMuncher and be willing to fight along side you guys against the nasty foreigners

AMANOJAKU

G'Day Fellow Overdrivers!

Hardstyle_Pete here...

Project Australia (.pAu.) has been resurrected as The Australia New Zealand Legions Corp. or ANZLC for short.

We are currently looking for members approx. 5-7 more.

Members at the moment include:
  • AusHardstyle
  • Flamesstater
  • MuffNator
  • Bloodymassacre
All of the above members were very active and experienced InstantAction.com's, Fallen Empire: Legions. We challenged/fought the best in the game, among the likes of Team ZETA, Omniscient Gaming and Via Victus.

Requirements:
  • Must be a person who is easy to get along with :p
  • Not rage every two seconds like Flamesstater
  • From the Australia/New Zealand or Oceania region
  • Have played MMO/FPS's before
  • Must have TS3 or Ventrilo installed
  • Must visit mIRC quite often to catch up on news, etc.
Looking forward to Legions: Overdrive!!! <3
Truely can't wait!!! <3
AusHardstyle...

hey dude im in
repin Aotearoa soon to be australia by January MUAHAHAHAHA

what happened to ocarina?

if this DED thing works we could field a small team to play u guys...me iago ambient maybe ovo mano

yay

aus.hsp

Private Tester
Haha thanks guys :) Ocarina_boy converted or something... I don't know maybe a side effect of no Legions. He tries to convert us :S

Haha thanks guys :) Ocarina_boy converted or something... I don't know maybe a side effect of no Legions. He tries to convert us :S

His been "enlightened". Converting us is just a step forwards to his path of eternal understanding etc, etc. I don't really *dancing* know. I would blame the lack of legions too considering his been spending all his time researching conspiracy theories. :s

discord

Private Tester
Oh, wow. HAI PETE!!! FLAMES YOU KIWI! <3 you guys, hop on irc sometime or get on the vV vent server and chitchat a bit. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say, 'We miss the ozzy ozzy ozzy oi oi oi.'

aus.hsp

Private Tester
DISCORD <333 You don't know how much I missed you :(
Yeahh inside joke Night... Flames would get very annoyed when Discord called him a kiwi...
LOL :D