Asia's dead, and I'm disappointed.

Mahidhar

Right now, there are maybe 2-4 people playing in the server these days. Some left due to ping and boredom, others left for not being able to withstand the idiocy in the server. In any case, I'll wait for things to settle once we get the private servers.

And to all the people who told me to take screenshots, when things happen like that. I usually don't, and just ignore them for the most part. But the last time I witnessed such behavior, I did take a screenshot, and the law breaker got served. I'm thinking that we'll soon get the abilities to locally moderate(for one or more picked servers), and vote-kick people out of the public servers. Probably then, these people will start to fear, and actually play like normal.

Immanent

Lately I have only seen 3-4 people in the Asia server just playing dm. There just aren't enough game going on.

Well I'm sure they only DM because they can't dm in any other good ping, and that 4 people is not even close enough to start a CTF game.

I remember Carnage saying that some Asians players are just kids. But some Asians are good and they're young.
But hell, where did the good Asian players gone to?

It is true that a lot of Asian players are kids, quite the contrary of US. If the maturity level is there, then who cares about their age? If you do, then you're just a pedophile...

/thread

57thKB24

Well for me, though I'm from Asia and much closer to the servers but I'm still playing in a high ping(isp sucks, 250 to 270 ping). I lack interests in playing at the SG server because of other players who doesn't know about maturity and how the game should be executed. I would prefer playing in EU(380 ping) and US(250 to 280 ping) server because there are a lot more players who are mature enough and knows how to respect others. I have been longing to play in a low ping but my isp does not permits me, if ever it gives me the chance to play low ping and I will play with a lot of immature Asian players who talks to much, does not have manners and loves to fool around to annoy players, I would better play high pinging servers for the fact that I feel much comfortable and valuable in the game.

qqchurch

My biggest reason why I dropped off Legions is my hardware issues, you very well couldn't play if your game crashes before you could even reach the title screen, eh?

That is to say, I'm just lurking around these forums every now and then; you could use my post here as one part of the statistic on the reasons why the Asian community is in shambles.

Back to Battlefront 2 and Minecraft nao. See ya.

-qqchurch

Outlawl

Macabre
My biggest reason why I dropped off Legions is my hardware issues, you very well couldn't play if your game crashes before you could even reach the title screen, eh?

That is to say, I'm just lurking around these forums every now and then; you could use my post here as one part of the statistic on the reasons why the Asian community is in shambles.

Back to Battlefront 2 and Minecraft nao. See ya.

-qqchurch

Good to see you're still around though! Hopefully you can get your computer upgraded in the near future and join us again.

qqchurch

Good to see you're still around though! Hopefully you can get your computer upgraded in the near future and join us again.
Hehehe, I just got a video card, a GeForce GT 220. It's not a Sup3r 1337 Pr0 card, but it's good enough. I'm playing Portal 2 right now, though, but I'll still pop up now and then. Unfortunately, College awaits me so I'll be playing really seldomly in the coming years.

Vinzyboy23

I really like how US players flock to the Asia servers at night. But it's pretty dead in the day. It's very fun. But sadly I'm not able to log on late at night.

ocarina_boy

Mahidhar definately has a point. I really want to play some quality ctf but can't because there aren't enough good players. I find it a bit odd that alot of asian players belong to clans, yet when I see them ingame they're gameplay is awful. They don't seem to even know even the basics of ctf, yet they are a part of a clan? Also I find alot of players spend more time chatting to each other rather than actually playing the game. They're in their own world and they not paying attention to the game. The games end up being tedious, with a few players doing all the work and the rest of the players fool around or play in a 'rogue' style, that is, doing what they want to do for they're own enjoyment and self-gratification, not what their team needs.

Abandoned

Theres a decent sized game going on in the SG server right now. And ocarina_boy is right, some of them play by themself, annoy others to amuse themselves, have little skill and doesn not co-operate with their teammates.

Perhaps you guys could put in some personal effort to help the players, invite/bring in more Asia players and help them out. This will take time, but in the long haul: You guys will be having as much fun as the Amercians are.

Karnage

Private Tester
Actually, ever since we started pugging and people started getting in Teamspeak there has been a HUGE improvement. Of course there are still those who run around doing what they will but things are definitely looking up.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Guys, welcome to Public games. You can hope to change the ^ things mentioned above, but there is no real solution.

57thKB24

What's happening right now are the effects of fruitful efforst for Asian Players who did not quit and expects whats going good right now.

Royalty

The Aussie
I really think we all need to try and be active in more than two periods of time a day. Not everyone can make it at night....

But hell, where did the good Asian players gone to?
Most of the Asian players forgot about Legions after the fall of IA.
A good 30% of those who played F:EL probably don't even know LO exists.
I think it's time to start advertising...