Ammo Pick Up From Kills.

mausgang

Puzzlemaster
Maybe we should make it an ammo/health pick up combined and do away with health regen completely. I'll leave the numbers up to you guys.
Could we please leave health regen out of this thread?
On-topic, I have run out of CG ammo, and other ammo, and honestly, in CTF, most of the time you're in a situation to be burning through ammo, there are ammo boxes right there. For DM, though, I can see the pros to ammo drops upon death. However, instead of making it specific to weapons, just have percentages of how much ammo was used, and give that percentage of total ammo back to the player who picks it up, spread among the different weapons. This would be more like TF2, where a pyro that's low on ammo can walk over a minigun and gets flamethrower ammunition.

oath2link

also, one thing that was never stated, but i'm assuming so. You would not be able to go over maximum ammo even if you picked up more, correct? because having a few thousand chaingun ammo at a time doesn't seem like a good idea.

Lin

It's Sentinel Btw. I like the ammo pickups in general it certainly would help increase fight length and get rid of most unnesscary deaths. (Running out of rockets.)
Why not just use your other superversatile, fast, easy to use, high damage weapon?

oh wait...

Created

I don't see the point of this really. Running out of ammo? At DM maybe, but then my opponents are far from doing a decent job at trying to kill me. CTF? Only while assaulting the enemy base, and then again only when my opponents are doing a horrible job. If you say while defending: just respawn if you don't feel like you have a few seconds to spare to reload. Even more so, if you don't have a few battle-free seconds at defending you're probably not very high on health, which makes respawning the better thing to do anyway. Duels? Yeah okay maybe 1 weapon runs out of ammo, but then there's the scroll button to magix me a new weapon.

The only place where I've been troubled by ammo shortage is Rabbit.

DOS4/GW

If this means more things go flying around after I kill peoples, then I am for this.

Also, I always seem short on rockets when I'm playing gunner.

BestCharmie

IMO. I'd rather prefer no ammo pick-ups. I like the way Legions is different.

Also, how do the rockets look like when they aren't fire yet :eek:.

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
I don't really care one way or the other, but why not just kill ammo stations in rabbit and dm? I'm sure I'll get angry responses, but I don't really play either. You want more ammo? Kill someone.

Armageddon

Teapot
you're so right..... that face and tattooed skin must be cyborg trickery.
14mql1d.png

GrimReefer

LMFAO.
That really is a face. On outrider, the head is shown.
On topic : I like the idea of ammo pick up. I get tired of having to run all the way to an ammo station.