American School!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
I didn't, my dads getting married to his future wife, i seriously can't cope here. It may sound like i'm going overboard but i have bad anxiety problems and i can't cope with nothing, i'm going through a lot of crap now tbh. Missing my mum, sisters, brother and my best mates. It's seriously making me feel ill
Uh, couldn't you have stayed with your mum instead of going there with your dad then? I mean, you did have a choice didn't you?

I

IzRaPiDz

Haha, don't care about the consequences i'll put any nob on there arse. Also, thanks for the support guys, i really do appreciate it.

HVanquish

Idk about where you live but foreign students are insanely popular where I go to school, so just give it some time.

Sin

Private Tester
2q2ixwl.png

Propkid

If you really are going to get back to the U.K. after talking to your dad, keep that thought firm in your head and... enjoy your short lived stay.

Just don't leave too many babies behind.

I

IzRaPiDz

Stubbs, rule no. 1 when you study in other contry: DO WHAT YOU WANT! :d
I never ever study, i can't be arse. Also on other note, i'm going back to england. I'm so i'll i just want to see my mum, sisters and brother, also mates. Ino i suppose to give it a try, i'v been here a month and i'm not happy at all, i have to take pills to calm me down. I just can't wait to get home!

Status
Not open for further replies.