American School!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
and the guys will take the piss out of you cause you stole all their girls and sound educated.

also.... "starting A school"? don't you mean starting at a school?

Grammar_nazi_logo.png

Vox

American schools, full of kids who think they're badass by drinking, smoking, having sex, and girls who have sex take pride in being pregnant.
Mainly high schools specifically. College(or grade 12 in high school) is where its ok do do that stuff.
And if kids bully you, just ignore them and if they keep it up have the po-po come. Or just fight them and kick their asses.

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
American schools, full of kids who think they're badass by drinking, smoking, having sex, and girls who have sex take pride in being pregnant.
Mainly high schools specifically. College(or grade 12 in high school) is where its ok do do that stuff.
And if kids bully you, just ignore them and if they keep it up have the po-po come. Or just fight them and kick their asses.

sounds pretty much like a British school. maybe with more pregnant teens.

also, did i miss the thread that explained why stubbsy was going to the US?

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Someone sounds jealous that he wasn't invited to drink, smoke, have sex and get pregnant :rolleyes:

also, did i miss the thread that explained why stubbsy was going to the US?
He moved to live with his Dad and Step-mom, iirc.

I

IzRaPiDz

I didn't, my dads getting married to his future wife, i seriously can't cope here. It may sound like i'm going overboard but i have bad anxiety problems and i can't cope with nothing, i'm going through a lot of crap now tbh. Missing my mum, sisters, brother and my best mates. It's seriously making me feel ill

Pure

sounds like every other school in the world to me

Status
Not open for further replies.