alcohol + marijuana + car =

RainPilot

stinky bear
All crucial points that bring me to the inarguable conclusion that you are a pothead :p
I think they prefer to be called the enlightened or something. There are some pretty crazy, but smart potheads. I was talking to some dude on the train and he was telling me about all this communism stuff and tons of crazy things like telling me to read Leviathan and read up on Rousseau and all of them Enlightenment thinkers. Dude was pretty crazy, but when tons of them meet up.. you get Christiania. Which is basically a bunch of pot smoking hipsters who started some kind of society. But anyway, back to the point. Drugs are bad, there is this guy who tried LSD when he was like 10 and something LSD doesn't break down in your body and one day he got an acid trip in school and ever since, he thinks he's an ant. He acts like an ant. Trufax. btw he has his nurses help him build ant mounds lolol

57thRomance

I think they prefer to be called the enlightened or something. There are some pretty crazy, but smart potheads. I was talking to some dude on the train and he was telling me about all this communism stuff and tons of crazy things like telling me to read Leviathan and read up on Rousseau and all of them Enlightenment thinkers. Dude was pretty crazy, but when tons of them meet up.. you get Christiania. Which is basically a bunch of pot smoking hipsters who started some kind of society.
Not really related to Enlightenment, but you might want to check this out anyway: http://current.com/groups/on-current-tv/90838621_woodstocks-still-tripping.htm
But anyway, back to the point. Drugs are bad, there is this guy who tried LSD when he was like 10 and something LSD doesn't break down in your body and one day he got an acid trip in school and ever since, he thinks he's an ant. He acts like an ant. Trufax. btw he has his nurses help him build ant mounds lolol
Damn that's sad.

Buhlitz

I don't know why you think I smoke weed Romance. Thats crazy.

On another note, hallucinogens have been known to be very useful in psycho therapy, as well as breaking hardcore addictions like alcoholism, heroin, and cigarette smoking. Anyone who just says "drugs are bad mmkay" and leaves it at that , imo are pretty ignorant. And it has NOTHING to do with the fact that I smoke. Just peoples hypocritical uninformed perspectives.

Water will kill you if you drink too much of it. Think.

Buhlitz

Drugs are bad, there is this guy who tried LSD when he was like 10 and something LSD doesn't break down in your body and one day he got an acid trip in school and ever since, he thinks he's an ant. He acts like an ant. Trufax. btw he has his nurses help him build ant mounds lolol

LOL @ 10. Where the hell are his parents? In no world should a ten year old take LSD. However, I have a hard time believing he just randomly tripped one day and thought he was an ant, unless he took WAAAAAAY too much, your story is very unlikely. And No, I prefer not to be called enlightened, or labeled anything. I'm Blitz, I do drugs sometimes. It doesn't define me.

Redvan

Private Tester
First part I'll agree, how can I not? Beer Goggles anyone? However by saying alcohol and 'drugs' you're casting a rather wide net, and I'm fairly certain that considering every conceivable 'drug' on the planet not all of them will effect a persons ability to make rational choices. Does aspirin effect your ability to decide which clothes to put on? Etc.

Your second part is just subjective conjecture unless it said "and drive". It wasn't dumb that this person did the drugs, it was dumb that he did them and drove his car.

When I'm talking about drugs in this sense, I'm talking about the ones people use to get high. Those, nobody can deny, affect decision making. Not only that, but they (and alcohol as well) also slow your reflexes (also scientifically proven). Any time someone decides to get behind a wheel after doing such things is obviously not thinking smart, thus, they've been impaired. On top of that, people don't always realize they're impaired. Most people in the right mind would know better than to drive while impaired, if you get to the point where you decide to do it anyway, you've obviously been compromised. Once you start going, you immediately start diminishing your decision making ability. This leads to a chain of events that very easily can lead to more and of a high, and ultimately to a point where you cannot think straight enough to not drive. It all starts at the beginning.

And lastly, if you fly a plane why do you suck at capping?
i dont ;P

EDIT: I never said all drugs are bad all the time. Only when done for wasteful pleasure.