Akatasuki -AKT-

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish those 18 people could be in a European clan.
We have some euro players, so we'll be having a Euro Division
18 players?

That's way too much.
Well past 20 now.

Seriously?
Yes, I'm serious. The number of 20, will be doubled to 40 hopefully, soon.

Not going to see another beta update until the end of July, I have a beta invite I you need one. (Easy to get nowadays anyhow)
Got one, thanks though. Haven't tried it lately. But, will have some clan members check it out.

Freeman

RAYTANG
Well past 20 now.
Yes, I'm serious. The number of 20, will be doubled to 40 hopefully, soon.
what do you plan on doing with that many players, seriously.

"WE GONNA SCRIM PEOPLE. AND WIN."

yeah but how on earth do you plan on actually getting better? its not like youre actually getting top tier player (thats right, theyre all probably pub scrubs). do you really think having 20+ sub par players will really help you get any better?* and no offence, but i dont see any players who could really pass on their 'skillz'.

*that was commenting on your ts3 channels description. (something something we gonna own everyone in our way)

S

shaskie

doesn't even matter. freeman and I are in the elite clan, and him and I will take on your 40+ members in a clan war!

If we have 40 players, we choose the best players that are available to scrim, for example, if there's 4 chasers, we can simply pick out the best ones we have. As soon as I have chain of command, divisions, and everything sorted out in the clan, we'll try to do training as soon as possible. I'm having trouble getting my server up, but we have probably 2 of the best HoFs in the game, for sure, and if we get a merger with some of the clans I'm planning to do with, we'll undoubtedly just stomp everything.

doesn't even matter. freeman and I are in the elite clan, and him and I will take on your 40+ members in a clan war!

Pfft, how can you cap if we have 8 chasers? How can you chase if we have 5 cappers? 3 HoFs? And so on. It'll be chaos when you have 7 LOs on you guys.

Game will be over before it even started. Heck, there'll be so many LOs, especially when we merge with other clans, the LOs will do everything themselves, lol.

Edit: We'll have to use Shift Server, make it private, just so it can handle the number of players.

Is that a typo in the "you"?

And, I'm a bit reluctant since this hasn't been approved of yet, but thinking of merging with UnHoly.

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
Is that a typo in the "you"?
Wat8.jpg

S

shaskie

No, I'm telling you, you have no idea what you're talking about. There is no other clan to even scrim, lawl.

stefygraff

Private Tester
Hey, you guys better stop picking on THE BEST CLAN IN LEGIONS!!!
I want to join you guys, please put me on the list :)
GOD SPEED TO 100 MEMBERS LOLZ

Freeman

RAYTANG
seems like itsyu has some strange notion that he has the best players on his team.

honestly, heavens team is probably better than yours. and thats REALLY saying something.

Status
Not open for further replies.