Akatasuki -AKT-

Status
Not open for further replies.
seems like itsyu has some strange notion that he has the best players on his team.

honestly, heavens team is probably better than yours. and thats REALLY saying something.
It's mostly Demen's team.
And we have better duelers than they do, and
I'm not trying to be cocky and all, but even I am a better capper and chaser than any of them. I'm not saying I'm good or whatever, but atleast better than any of them in the cap/chase department.

With that strategy, you'll probably lose within 2 minutes.
What I meant was, we'll simply win by sheer number :p

All bragging set aside, we'll see how things will fare once the ball gets going.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Best of luck. I say we have a 20 v 20.
I will make a team and you will make a team. The maps will be Blade Run and Mirage. The score will be first to 20. Do you accept?

Best of luck. I say we have a 20 v 20.
I will make a team and you will make a team. The maps will be Blade Run and Mirage. The score will be first to 20. Do you accept?
Lol, it's gonna be you, all the devs, all the private testers against us regular pub players...We accept! When shall it be?

It's mostly Demen's team.
And we have better duelers than they do, and
I'm not trying to be cocky and all, but even I am a better capper and chaser than any of them. I'm not saying I'm good or whatever, but atleast better than any of them in the cap/chase department.

What I meant was, we'll simply win by sheer number :p

All bragging set aside, we'll see how things will fare once the ball gets going.
lol..No one's going to do a 20v20 with you, plus bladerun died, I doubt even bladerun was big enough.

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
abandon-thread-snail.gif

Oooh snappy comeback
I simply created this thread to as a way for players to send in applications in here, and I was going to post announcements on this thread.

A better comeback would have been, "You know what's a joke? This clan is."
Maybe next time.

You know whats really a joke? Your attempts to sound sophisticated and intelligent.

What? Having perfect grammar is an attempt to sound sophisticated and intelligent?
You must be out of your mind, or off your meds, or both. Anyone that plays pubs with me know that I always use perfect grammar, it's been a habit of mine for years. I write with perfect grammar, speak with perfect grammar, and type with perfect grammar. I don't really notice I use perfect grammar, even when I try to smurf, people identify me because of that. It's been a habit of mine, and I consider it a good thing to learn and practice, considering English isn't my first language.

Second, if you don't want to see my "attempts to sound sophisticated and intelligent", I'll gladly remind you that there's other threads to troll on. Yes, I called you a troll, because you provoke others. There's numerous posts by you provoking others, just search Freeman556 in the search bar and ta-da. Whole list of examples.

You have moved this thread from "People joking around with each other" to "Flame Wars". I won't be surprised if someone came and locked this thread up, cause someone had to crash in here, and be a party-pooper.

Edit: Think before you type.

Xtreme

shaska's bff
my pipi detects jerks!! really not my problem at this point but i sympathize because freeman is almost always pupu. maybe this team is full of scrubs but you dont need to say it out loud. we know who really does what and how well, you didnt really do anyone a favor of pointing out that team is comprised of 20 super nobs. in the end this guy will realize that there is nothing going on with legions and not much interest in general, so he will quiet down just like skypredator

but 20v20 on bladerun sounds gr8888!!

my pipi detects jerks!! really not my problem at this point but i sympathize because freeman is almost always pupu. maybe this team is full of scrubs but you dont need to say it out loud. we know who really does what and how well, you didnt really do anyone a favor of pointing out that team is comprised of 20 super nobs. in the end this guy will realize that there is nothing going on with legions and not much interest in general, so he will quiet down just like skypredator

but 20v20 on bladerun sounds gr8888!!

Lol, honestly, I'm prob one of the oldest guy in terms of when I started playing, I started playing this the first day it came out to the public, only people who probably played longer were the people who won the contest for the Alpha Test. I understand there isn't like 7 clans or teams to compete with, and the number of every-day players are less this summer, than last summer. But hey, ever thought maybe I started the clan because there's nothing going on and I just wanted to do SOMETHING at the very least?

stefygraff

Private Tester
when did this thread go down the tube?

Dont you dare... Just keep he crap going

We dont care how old you think you are in this game, please understand. NOBODY CARES BABY.
And even so, after do long you dont know how to manage a team? shame on you :p

Status
Not open for further replies.