Aight, so I'm Binswees

Jack

gof, I get you. The game is ez with built in happyflag and crossmap iffs. All you need to do is get one disc on capper, since most of them OD, and they die. The pub players are like T1 pub players, only at least the ones here haven't been idiotic for multiple years. I stopped joining pubs about 5 days in. Just join the PUs, and you should be about middle of the pack from the start and it's fun.

The grenade launcher sucks.

Binswees

Yay, so just played my first pug (in this game ofc)! A LOT funnier than pub and some funny *chocolate cookies* on ts3. Really hope the game will grow.

poiuyt580

Ok I have to say something about Binswees. He's a great player. He's a troll and sucks at capping. But he's good at defending and shooting.

Binswees

How am I a troll?
biggrin.png

Sorry for the tk ma, but really... it was a 5 players pub, I was abit bored and it was a cool midair, so instead of crying... laugh, say nice shot and move on, it wasn't the end of the world, now was it?
wink.png

Yes I'm a terrible capper, still seemed to do alot better than you tho. I don't like taking critism from someone worse than myself, and I've played for about 11 days now, so shush.
smile.png

Daphinicus

Private Tester
Folks can get so darnably bothered with criticism, can't they? Embrace it, I say! For example, I know I suck. It's really quite relaxing to know, going into a game, that I'll probably be at the bottom of the scoreboard. That way, if I actually land an MA, I feel EPIC!

Disci

Old man
Hah, well it's funny to see people mocking others for no reason on these boards. I'd say that he had a right to be a meanie back in this case. ;)