A New Dedicated Server!

Robbz

You will see that once someone joins a clan in legions they hardly ever change from that team, with such a small player base and most people already belong to a team you may want to reconsider the "you need to join my clan" part.
Just some friendly advice.

Team on these forums have no reguards to a gaming clan.
My gaming clan has no dedicated team which legions reguards themselves in.
Angels of the Warp only has dedicated teams, guild, or scrims on certain games like League of legends, WoW, etc
This means i can be apart of xyz team without having one single problem

But i appreciate the friendly advice tho....

aus.hsp

Private Tester
Let me guess... a new dedicated server... in America?

Why are you suprised... did you expect one for Australia? Last time I checked, you needed Australian players to have/play in an Australian server.

If the American player-base is increasing, cater to them with more servers... It's logic, mang. Unless, that is, you don't want to expand our player-base... :S

On-Topic: Thanks Robbz :) Awesome ping, even for me! <3 ;)

whale.gif

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Robbz, i like this server, but you should definately designate some people to become server admins so the maps can be changed.
People who deserve server admin should
1. Be active
2. Don't abuse their power
3. Use their power when nescessary.
Ik this is obvious, but a reminder every once in a while is good.
I will have admins but to be a admin you need to join my clan on top of the list you gave.
Please contact me if you would like more info on becoming an admin on my server.
Altho good list bro.
I have admin in his server currently.

Armageddon

Teapot
Team on these forums have no reguards to a gaming clan.
My gaming clan has no dedicated team which legions reguards themselves in.
Angels of the Warp only has dedicated teams, guild, or scrims on certain games like League of legends, WoW, etc
This means i can be apart of xyz team without having one single problem

Re-write it, all of it.
Maybe it's the fact that i just woke up but this makes no god damn sense at all.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Re-write it, all of it.
Maybe it's the fact that i just woke up but this makes no god damn sense at all.

I think what he is saying that his 'clan' is more of a community type base, which you must join for you to be considered for admin I guess. Still kinda offputting though.

Robbz

Re-write it, all of it.

Teams on these forums/legions community have no reguards to a gaming clan.
My gaming clan has no dedicated legions team which we reguard ourselves in.
This means anyone that is apart of a legions team can be apart of my clan without having one single problem interfearing with ones legions team.

better?