A New Dedicated Server!

Robbz

Hello my friends, I just wanted to tell everyone that there is a new dedicated server sponsored by my clan (Angelsofthewarp.com) and me. I should be able to bump it up to 64 players on it ASAP but for now it has 60 slots. If there are anything I can do on there or something you think would be better just hit me up on this thread!

Please check out our gaming clan at our website soon! (right now it's going through updates)

Thanks to those of you who help me!

Robbz

Robbz

Wish the game needed servers that big...

We just need to let the world know more about us start with gaming clans! Communities help games thrive which is why I got my clan on this. There are ways of getting people to play without paid advertising.

Robbz

My guess is Texas since my ping is amazing.

Thanks for putting this up Robbz.

It is in Texas you sligh fox!

cough credit

And yes this man did help me bunches! /Credit

I'll just play by myself in 57th Public Server.......its a CA server for anyone who cares.....

By making a server I didn't mean to make anyone mad, it's not a competition. I just want to help this community anyway I can while getting more players here too.

Robbz

I just adjusted the slot to 64 and will be uping that seeing that the server handles everything fine!

I think 96 slots but don't get your hops up. Plus that may be too many for decent play.