A guide for newbloods?

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
There was a time before observer mode. People have been able to teach and learn nonetheless.

Oh, but its most defiantly easier with observer mode ! I remember a laser point idea back on the old IA forums to show them exactly where to land.

Skepsis

Back to How to aim better. To aim better You have to Duel players that are better then You. Then it would be a goal to try and kill him more often.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Tell them to follow you, and shoot rockets on the spot where you land.

And this I have done. Its little things like exactly where to apply downjat to gain the most speed and stuff like that which is hard to convey, especially with not a very good skier.

Abandoned

And this I have done. Its little things like exactly where to apply downjat to gain the most speed and stuff like that which is hard to convey, especially with not a very good skier.
Wow, you just HAD to remind me of "downjat". o/
Speed is the next tier, you should teach them how to ski and gain some speed without the need of downjet. Basic hills?

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Wow, you just HAD to remind me of "downjat". o/
Speed is the next tier, you should teach them how to ski and gain some speed without the need of downjet. Basic hills?

I'm on about the transition pharse here between those two things that you mentioned.