Huge Update Around the Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
<Fissurez> what happened to that hunter mode, and the other one that was out.

<Fissurez> BugsPray: with the boost core, are you nuking the OD core for the sentinel?
<Fissurez> i think it'd be more confusing to have one core have special differences for one class

<Fissurez> i assume you already have everything needed for steam set up, otherwise you wouldn't announce it?
<Fissurez> well, i'm pretty sure you guys must have talked with the gaben crew.

<Fissurez> p.s. if monetization ruins mods, _3lionz_ might have a heart attack.
<Fissurez> then he'll hunt you down and throw poop through your window

<Fissurez> also, can the people who helped solve the puzzle get PT :p

BugsPray

Legions Developer
I don't think Hunters was ever converted over to the latest version of Legions.

Boost core and Sentinel iOD core will have different benefits and drawbacks. Boost core pushes you in the direction based on momentum and increases your speed, while the iOD pushes you based on where you're aiming and is more of a positioning tool than a speed tool. Good question.

More details on Steam, Torque3D, and monitization will be released in the next post. Keep questions in this thread about the upcoming update.

Forum titles for puzzle solvers will come soon.

57thEnryu

hoe le shet. One question. I want to keep the nice UI I have right now:
Screenshot_37.png

it will still be possible, riiiggghhhhtttttt?

BugsPray

Legions Developer
hoe le shet. One question. I want to keep the nice UI I have right now: <image removed>

it will still be possible, riiiggghhhhtttttt?
Absolutely. We're just changing the default UI and HUD. There may be changes that affect your modifications, but you'll just need to update/fix them.

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
Boost core and Sentinel iOD core will have different benefits and drawbacks. Boost core pushes you in the direction based on momentum and increases your speed, while the iOD pushes you based on where you're aiming and is more of a positioning tool than a speed tool. Good question.
Are you going to seperate the Overdrive/ instant overdrive cores then, as it will probably be misleading for new players.

Fixious

Test Lead
Do engineers rank up throughout a single match then reset, or do they continue ranking up the longer they play? For instance, does a player who has played the game for a month or so and is at level 10 or whatever, have immediate access to turrets compared to someone who just started playing and is at level 0?

Does the new obs mode have first-person? I saw 'camera modes' and assume it's free, third and first. Any keybinds for them for easy access?

Poponfu

Lead Developer
Do engineers rank up throughout a single match then reset, or do they continue ranking up the longer they play? For instance, does a player who has played the game for a month or so and is at level 10 or whatever, have immediate access to turrets compared to someone who just started playing and is at level 0?

Does the new obs mode have first-person? I saw 'camera modes' and assume it's free, third and first. Any keybinds for them for easy access?

Engineers start at level 0 each match.

Observer does not have first person right now.. will look into it for you. There are keybinds available for all of the new observer features as well as saving/recalling to positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.