Actionauts Never Say Die

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
Thanks for all the well-wishing!

I'm thinking about starting up a new Podcast that's just me and Jaime - no IA. Just us and games. We'll see.

Have a few interviews, etc.

If you guys ever want to chat just drop me a line itornay85 [at] gmail.com

You are what your title calls you, an "Honored Hero" for the fans of Legions.

Esuke-L

Best wishes for the future crash, Thanks for all you & DrWiley have done for legions and our great community

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
yeah, i think crash and dr wiley (and any other person from the legions/IA development team) should have special forum titles and maybe golden/rainbow names while in game.

:)

Gheist

King of all Goblins
7 Fizzures, you might want to have a closer look at those former IA people. Or shall I say, purple named "Honored Heros"? ;)

yami

Private Tester
its funny how much people are taking to the word actionaut, although afaik it was never used during the entire time the site was actually up and was just invented a few weeks prior to it dieing for good.
other than that thanks crash for doing a ton of good for this community and actually listening to us.
and hey at least you got paid to go to germany and multiple pax's and other cool expos that us normal people have to buy tickets to.

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
its funny how much people are taking to the word actionaut, although afaik it was never used during the entire time the site was actually up and was just invented a few weeks prior to it dieing for good.
other than that thanks crash for doing a ton of good for this community and actually listening to us.
and hey at least you got paid to go to germany and multiple pax's and other cool expos that us normal people have to buy tickets to.

actionaut just has a better ring to it than legionairres, also it kinda allows us to live on IA's legacy and never forget where this game came from.