Actionauts Never Say Die

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
With all the Crash love going on, why doesn't someone just create a Crash fanclub.

In all seriousness though, we all wish you the best of luck with your future endeavors and hope to make you eat our rockets some day ;)

Vustom

Thanks for all the well-wishing!

I'm thinking about starting up a new Podcast that's just me and Jaime - no IA. Just us and games. We'll see.

Have a few interviews, etc.

If you guys ever want to chat just drop me a line itornay85 [at] gmail.com

Crash, thanks to Legions: Overdrive it seems you lived up to the message you sent me on Xbox Live. c:

BugsPray

Legions Developer
Crash was integral to getting this project green-lighted and moving. You should all give him super big "thank you"s. :)

Gheist

King of all Goblins
[...] I'm thinking about starting up a new Podcast that's just me and Jaime - no IA. Just us and games. We'll see. [...]
Awesome, go do that once your lives are back to the normal level of chaos! (And once you're able to find a sober James) ;)

Gheist

King of all Goblins
*dance*. That's a valid question. I'm happy to have you around! ;) The cast with hungover Wiley and LadyOtter was actually damn funny. ;)

Vustom

*dance*. That's a valid question. I'm happy to have you around! ;) The cast with hungover Wiley and LadyOtter was actually damn funny. ;)
I smell a troll.

it's you're avatar i smell. Ghedit: Not a troll. King of all goblins and fairies.

HAI Crash :D
If you do do some podcasts, make sure there's a mailbag. I shall post massive numbers of mixed serious & joke questions, and you can just answer the joke questions :D.

it's you're avatar i smell. Ghedit: Not a troll. King of all goblins and fairies.
Rofl.
This debate between youngsters who think it's a troll and the learned ones is going to move and cover the entire forum isn't it?

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
i like the sound of a crash and wiley games podcast.

that way we can still get our doses of podcasty goodness that will always be an essential part of being a legionairre/actionaut.

MJ1284

Crash, I suggest you change the IA Podcast theme to something that fits Legions... like Star Wars theme. And get yourself sued by George Lucas.

discord

Private Tester
Crash, I'm sorry about what happened to you there man, but I have always found that things happen for a reason (and that's saying a lot with what I've seen and done). I bet there are FAR better opportunities waiting for you right around the corner and you will find yourself in a better life shortly, bud. You know we will always have <3 for you guys and if you ever get bored enough to hang out with some nerds or need to bounce ideas off of the gamer demographics to test something that we will always be around in some form or another.

Thank you for all you have done in the past, sir. The future better include some crash7800 too though, because a world without him is a world without burping panda cubs, cute kittens, clumsy puppies, and babies making funny faces while they poop.

Good to see you crash, a little warning would have been nice about IA dieing, i just go to the blog to say hi to my friends, and BAM, IA is dead.
Good luck.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Good to see you crash, a little warning would have been nice about IA dieing, i just go to the blog to say hi to my friends, and BAM, IA is dead.
Good luck.

I'm sure Crash would've appreciated a little warning too.

While Crash7800 was a little dorky compared to the trendier DrWiley, I'm sure both will find great success within the games industry. (Hopefully after DrWiley becomes desperate enough to sell Seymour his entire videogame collection for cheap!).

57thKB24

Thanks Crash7800! You guys did a really good job developing Legions and passing it to dedicated community users! We will continue what you guys started! *hands down*