In game messages

I

IzRaPiDz

Alright, could anyone help me out. I'm wanting a script when someone joins my server, it'l come up with a welcome message. How would i do this? Thanks!

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
I've sometimes seen a welcome message 'Welcome to legions Voltage' pop up in the chat when I join some of the dedicated servers, it's definitely possible.

I

IzRaPiDz

I've sometimes seen a welcome message 'Welcome to legions Voltage' pop up in the chat when I join some of the dedicated servers, it's definitely possible.
Yar me to.

If i could find the "waiting until more players join" message thing it'l help me out i think

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
Idk where the join function takes place, but you could place it in Player::cancelInvincibility() so it would happen shortly after joining. Then, just have a variable that stores it so it doesn't spit it out every time you spawn. As for the code itself to print a message...

Code:
bottomPrintClient(%player.client, "Welcome", 3000);

I

IzRaPiDz

Cheers mate

Idk where the join function takes place, but you could place it in Player::cancelInvincibility() so it would happen shortly after joining. Then, just have a variable that stores it so it doesn't spit it out every time you spawn. As for the code itself to print a message...

Code:
bottomPrintClient(%player.client, "Welcome", 3000);
Where would i find the file which as the Player::cancelInvincibility()