Legions Appreciation Society

RiPTaCk

It doesn't matter who it was. Actually many of you guys are smurfing. I never understood why people even would do that. During IA days it was much better. Everyone had his name and people knew and recognised each other. (not speaking of guest players) Now its just a random mix of names where everyone could be that guy or this guy etc.

Propkid

Absolutely pointless usually.
The one reason for me smurfing is having a bad day.
Because when I have a bad day and I join a server with paraelisa, mightysheep and other Legions legends I just can't stand the presence of, I rage. In capital letters. It also happens that I rage at people I don't want to hold a grudge against, hence I do it as a smurf.
+the freedom to speak your opinion out loud about a playstyle/person, even if the opinion would somehow classify you as noob/griefer or whatever. :]

Royalty

The Aussie
hey karns, glad to hear there are still games happening, I myself have been playing ascend a lot and while it is coming along nicely and there are always lots of ppl on I can see its never going to be as fast as legions, I mean top speeds are about as fast but only after building it up on a bunch of hills. Not like legions with one down jet on even a small hill and your hooning. Legions is just more immersive because everything feels so natural and reacts how you would expect things too, still ascend is still in beta so a lot of that will change. Seeing whats happening I cant help but wonder what would have become of Legions if HiRez had done the same to it.

Ive been watching and waiting for word of player host and will be back when that happens for sure.
Basically what he said. Low ping is too good for me to resist...
Still keeping a close eye on Legions for any PHS news...

I left this game because the community but I recently came back, thinking "this time Ill just ignore the retards". Ive definitely noticed how awesome everyone thats still around is. Ive even felt good enough about the current community to start joining the TS3. Love this game.

I left because of community as well. I was told things have been changing and decided to check things out in the forums.

Looks like the community still sucks, at least for the forum end of it. I made 1 post about looking at my likes received and people went crazy.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Looks like the community still sucks, at least for the forum end of it. I made 1 post about looking at my likes received and people went crazy.
That was just a useless post? What forum would allow you to have a thread where you want people to like your stuff? Who cares if people like your posts, it's all irrelevent?

Freeman

RAYTANG
I left because of community as well. I was told things have been changing and decided to check things out in the forums.

One less person starting stupid *chocolate cookies* on the forums.

my favourite thread of yours is the one where youre hellbent on marrying that asian chick.

gg.

Karnage

Private Tester
Wow, way to derail a positive thread Jordahan and Freeman, and this coming from the 'leaders' of the community. Great job.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Wow, way to derail a positive thread Jordahan and Freeman, and this coming from the 'leaders' of the community. Great job.
If you could pay attention, you would see that Dancing Kirby is the one who was getting upset about me moderating his posts. Now he and I have already talked about this and we have it solved. I certainly do not need you coming in here with your father complex trying to knock me. If you have a problem with me or the way I moderate these forums please take it up with me in private. Calling me out on a public forum is not the way to go. Now this may not be the best way to express my displeasure towards you or your post but as almost everyone on this forum knows I have a huge, HUGE problem with people telling me or even implying that I do a poor job moderating these forums. I attempt to keep these forums as clean as I can. I am not perfect, I'm barely an adult here but I think I do a pretty damned good at keeping these forums clean and contributing to the community. If you seek to continue this discussion please take it up with me on IRC, or TS3 or by private message. If that is unfit for you I will add you on Facebook, or email you if you prefer. Now back on track with this thread. I *dancing* love Legions and I am ridiculously grateful to all the devs for what they do. I am so glad that I don't have to play T:A or Global Agenda or some other awful z-axis shooter. I just wish people would think before they post so that they could stop driving away new players from these forums and in the game. Been playing this game since it came out and I have never gotten tired of it, Legions4lyf.

Freeman

RAYTANG
im considered a leader of this community? kewl.

to contribute to dis thread:
legions is fun-ish. comp has pretty much died off, but its nothing anyone should be surprised.

Karnage

Private Tester
Well, glad you guys are on board. And yes, Freeman, you have admin in TS, you are a private tester etc. You have 'the power'. :D That is what I meant.

Father complex. Lol. What? Anyway, back to the topic. I do think you do a good job of moderating these forums. You even removed an unfortunate, drunken post of mine, for which I am grateful. I don't want to offend anyone who is as strongly committed to the game and the community as it seems you are. It's hard sometimes to tell what tone something is written in on these forums and your post seemed to me to be a little derisive. I accept that I jumped to the wrong conclusion. Now let's move on or else I'll have to ground you.