Legions Appreciation Society

HellzHere

Might needa log back in, havent played in ages. Lol I liked what application said earlier, so true. When i do log on though for a game, servers are full of randoms, no decent players most of the time

57thRomance

I wish I could keep playing as much as I've done in the past, but college has taken up a good amount of time. Still, the break from Legions is nice for a while. I do miss a good amount of people here, though.

I miss playing legions. :( Glad that the community is getting better

Yeah man. My team gets on twice a week now(10 players+). We play mini-games within legions that involves everybody's participation. These games are focused to increase small skill areas that some people overlook. They are not only designed to improve skill level, but are also made to be enjoyable. We tried two mini-games last practice and the team liked what they did. We've got a little sub-division of a community within the team, which is great. Keeps my players coming, and helps keep Legions active. We miss you, bro

RiPTaCk

I read this like, we are not getting stomped by them good players anymore so we can do stupid *chocolate cookies* in peace now. \o/
Just to confirm this.

Quick info: I joined at about 15 mins remaining score was 7-1 for the ennemy team, Charisme was on our team later PureDomination joined aswell. So we had 3 in7. Yet teams were fair and we actually lost 8-6 or so. Next match destoyer was still angry tried to duel with the people to prove that he is Uberpro. I killed him several times and he left
All this after playing a bit of leejunz since a long time.

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
FYI, I wasn't really talking about that particular match. Normally, when In7 join a game and they are all on one team, it just sucks for everyone on the other team because you get roflstomped.

Pure

every single time i join a pub there is always that ONE person who whines.
ah so that was what u were doing RiP :)

Disci

Old man
I love in7 players. Can trust on them everytime I play. They are skilled enough to try lolwtfwasthat things too which I love when it comes to flagplay.

Moji

I left this game because the community but I recently came back, thinking "this time Ill just ignore the retards". Ive definitely noticed how awesome everyone thats still around is. Ive even felt good enough about the current community to start joining the TS3. Love this game.

MightyDeath

Just to confirm this.

Quick info: I joined at about 15 mins remaining score was 7-1 for the ennemy team, Charisme was on our team later PureDomination joined aswell. So we had 3 in7. Yet teams were fair and we actually lost 8-6 or so. Next match destoyer was still angry tried to duel with the people to prove that he is Uberpro. I killed him several times and he left
All this after playing a bit of leejunz since a long time.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, ROFL
Edit: still laughing

Karnage

Private Tester
Yes RipTaCK this kind of thing only happens in Legions. Sigh.

Look, I am not interested in talking to people who come here to gripe and complain. As Moji has pointed out (glad you are back!) the community is getting really chill and people are getting on well. Unfortunately, as Stefy points out there are still some not-so-nice ppl in the community (this is inevitable) but I think maybe we can have more control over them in the future. If the vets, admin, and devs are all decent folk then one can be pretty well assured that that is going to filter down and spread through the community. Everyone has a responsibility to try to bring their best if they are interested in keeping this game alive because right now, with this small a community, it is all about us as a group and how we deal with each other.

RiPTaCk

Just played another match and someone was mortaring our chute so I decided to kill him then he tried it all game long and I killed him almost all the time and yet he said he owned me. So I don't know which players you are playing with but I don't see any improvement neither gameplay nor behaviour wise. (I think Jay_lorenzo was his name and hes a smurf so don't bother about him)

stefygraff

Private Tester
You bouth love this game, and you are right! I find Karnage and Riptack at the extremes of two thinking way: one frustrated because he knows who euro games work around with unhandy players and one who is trying to build a better community.
Only thing i want to say is that the game will soon be clean of pests, but divided even more by ping... The future is bright! ;;)
MARK MY WORDS: all the mortar spammers will be treated with big BAN after the next update.
EDIT-Also:

Propkid

(I think Jay_lorenzo was his name and hes a smurf so don't bother about him)
Jay_lorenzo aka J-Rawww. A smurf who keeps on claiming that they are new ;/. Plays like Gekkeman but I really don't think it's her. Also, doesn't mortar. Must've been someone who knows you and was trolling you with the mortar :D and they keep on boasting that they owned you.

Only thing i want to say is that the game will soon be clean of pests, but divided even more by ping... The future is bright! ;;)
Legions prophet?

hey karns, glad to hear there are still games happening, I myself have been playing ascend a lot and while it is coming along nicely and there are always lots of ppl on I can see its never going to be as fast as legions, I mean top speeds are about as fast but only after building it up on a bunch of hills. Not like legions with one down jet on even a small hill and your hooning. Legions is just more immersive because everything feels so natural and reacts how you would expect things too, still ascend is still in beta so a lot of that will change. Seeing whats happening I cant help but wonder what would have become of Legions if HiRez had done the same to it.

Ive been watching and waiting for word of player host and will be back when that happens for sure.