Legions capping, skill and other videos

Immanent

70 speed from hill? are you serious? also, easy to chase.
It may be easy to chase, but the circumstance will probably never present itself to be so. The heavy capper's team will probably have LO which will effectively reduce the health of the chasers/LD, as well as the mortar on the flag stand. The chasers will need a rocket jump to catch up so that's at least more than 3/4 of their health gone, and they have to skii damn well whilst shooting to avoid cratering.
Good job broccoli.

Royalty

The Aussie
Our community has came to this so people should not wonder why things like this happen. If you care about the future of the game, change your attitude, or prepaire for the end. This is a message for everyone in here, not for someone particulary.
I totally agree with you. Altough I would like to add that we need to change our attitude not only in game, but on the forums. And that counts for everyone, including myself and you Disci.

MJ1284

Why has MJ removed all of his vids?
He probably got pissed off. No wonder really, since pubs are full of selfish mother people.

Our community has come to this so people should not wonder why things like this happen. If you care about the future of the game, change your attitude, or prepare for the end. This is a message for everyone in here, not for someone particulary.
Disci pretty much hit the nail on the head, keeping those videos up made me feel like a dirty liar saying "Heyy here's a cool game I'd like you folks to try out" while the game itself went down the shitter months ago.

Back when I kept making those videos I really thought Legions would have potential, but as time went on I realized Legions took a wrong turn(s) somewhere along the line and look where we're at now: Pubs are filled with incompetent idiots who can't do anything but mortar flagstand & llama the flag WHILE NOBODY ARSES TO CHASE! You remember that happening in Tribes games? I'm pretty sure that's not those are reasons why Tribes -games are known for.
I could rant on and on but I'd just repeat what other people have said in other threads and that'd make no difference ingame anyways, so I don't give a *dance* anymore what happens to Legions.

Immanent

Back when I kept making those videos I really thought Legions would have potential, but as time went on I realized Legions took a wrong turn(s) somewhere along the line and look where we're at now: Pubs are filled with incompetent idiots who can't do anything but mortar flagstand & llama the flag WHILE NOBODY ARSES TO CHASE! You remember that happening in Tribes games? I'm pretty sure that's not those are reasons why Tribes -games are known for.

Damn, you just happen to play with the wrong people :( Hopefully some dev will address this issue in the near future....

MJ1284

Damn, you just happen to play with the wrong people :( Hopefully some dev will address this issue in the near future....
You can't really choose who you're playing with, highest number of players on servers I remember seeing was 32. On friday evening. That's half the community right there.

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
Although its quite a good video overall, just a few things I would like to point out.

Cap route 1: I briefly thought you had failed when you began circling the base whilst being in the state of overdrive. Although it might cause confusion to some players, it wouldn't be too useful against good players. Your health was below 20% by the end of that route, and you were still close to the enemy base (not going much fast either).
Cap route 2: It was okay, although you could hit higher speeds at grabbing the flag with some RJ improvisation.
Cap route 3: I was expecting a front route at first, then I thought its going to be something different (in a really cool way), next thing you're doing is flying vertical whilst being in your enemy base vicinity. If you did that for the fun of it, cool. Don't use it as an actual route thou, it will end as a tragic kill- fail cap.
Cap route 4: A very nice route, I was expecting one of the more used caps. I like the way you improvised there. Good cap.

The last combo jump: You could use that to turn it into an e-grab, as the enemy gets away with your flag, do that multiple combo jump, grab their flag before they even know whats happening.

Cool music btw, Dubstep!

Arsenal<3

Although its quite a good video overall, just a few things I would like to point out.

Cap route 1: I briefly thought you had failed when you began circling the base whilst being in the state of overdrive. Although it might cause confusion to some players, it wouldn't be too useful against good players. Your health was below 20% by the end of that route, and you were still close to the enemy base (not going much fast either).
Cap route 2: It was okay, although you could hit higher speeds at grabbing the flag with some RJ improvisation.
Cap route 3: I was expecting a front route at first, then I thought its going to be something different (in a really cool way), next thing you're doing is flying vertical whilst being in your enemy base vicinity. If you did that for the fun of it, cool. Don't use it as an actual route thou, it will end as a tragic kill- fail cap.
Cap route 4: A very nice route, I was expecting one of the more used caps. I like the way you improvised there. Good cap.

The last combo jump: You could use that to turn it into an e-grab, as the enemy gets away with your flag, do that multiple combo jump, grab their flag before they even know whats happening.

Cool music btw, Dubstep!
They're not really for serious games just to sort of mess around with on an empty server or something. I just tried to make some sort of unorthodox routes. Thanks for your feedback.