weapons you would like to see

weapons you would like to see

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Zero-

and about the flame thrower i think bad idea i mean if they set it up as realistic fact of the flame thrower. with the speed and movement the flames will come back at you and hurt you more lol

MJ1284

Scenario A doesn't have the LR factor. ;)
No *chocolate cookies* Captain Obvious, how about you re-read that post and then say how useful LR is. Or do you want to bring back old imba LR with all it's one-shot & unlimited ammo? If that's the case then you can go *dance* a cow.

Application-1

test bester
So do I.

And after some fantisising together with U8er <3 I got a few weapons to add!
An actual rail gun (quake), with a arena map.
Flak cannon, again for arena maps.
Actual plasma rifle (quake), this one just does not really cut it imo.
Dat acid gun from a while back, and for arena.

I want arena mode/maps, wich I can hopefully make when we can host.

-Zero-

i just thought about the flam thrower and i have a suggestion to make to it, flam thrower will be alright but make a rule for it, like the overdrive that you need to be gliding over 87.9 mph to use. well same for the flame thrower but backwards. you got to be under 20 mph to be able to use it. so people don't be stupid enough to use it while going straight at 180 mph. and burn themselves up. just an idea i had for it. :)

WhiteHawk

i just thought about the flam thrower and i have a suggestion to make to it, flam thrower will be alright but make a rule for it, like the overdrive that you need to be gliding over 87.9 mph to use. well same for the flame thrower but backwards. you got to be under 20 mph to be able to use it. so people don't be stupid enough to use it while going straight at 180 mph. and burn themselves up. just an idea i had for it. :)
I like ur idea zero so I'm going to vote for flamthower :)

Immanent

Good physics, but practically impractical.
Are you going to run back and forth with the occasional jumping so you don't burn yourself, while getting shot at by your enemy? Most likely not. I know that 20 m/s is just a figure, but....

-Zero-

yes it is. the flamethrower can be more useful to protect or damage the enemy when he is trying to cap or get close to the flag. but it will suck if you are trying to duel with it then that will be stupid. :p

skypredator

I see where you're going with this, Zero, and honestly, I'm happy to see someone stick up for an underdog idea, but a flamethrower just won't work. We've got D-snipers to weaken the incoming cappers/LO, then SaH's to splash the flag/chain the LO. We've already got weapons to do those jobs. I WOULD, however, like to see a shotgun. That'd make for some BA chase kills, if you're ever up close. :D

Libra

yea best got it covered the mortar is a nuke insta kill on outriders almost an insta kill on raiders so yea it's a nuke

GROUCH

plasma kills a raider faster than 2 mortars. test it.
Plasma might kill faster than mortar, but that's if you have 100% accuracy. shooting 2 mortars takes a long time to reload, all it takes to kill a raider is pretty much a mortar + a frag nade.

Status
Not open for further replies.