weapons you would like to see

weapons you would like to see

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Armageddon

Teapot
What is "turret"?
A turret is a base asset that a player can deploy or place on the map, it targets enemy players and fires when one is within range. It's not a weapon so i'm not sure why it's on the list, and i'm also kind of shocked that it's winning the poll when it shouldn't even be in it.

Sometimes this community amazes me ;)

Libra

how about a turret you an sit in and operate like the turret on a tank or the gunner in a helicopter

C4, flash bangs, claymores, some sort of mine, emp nades, solar beam, jet condenser something anything just a few new weapons

-Zero-

how about a turret you an sit in and operate like the turret on a tank or the gunner in a helicopter

C4, flash bangs, claymores, some sort of mine, emp nades, solar beam, jet condenser something anything just a few new weapons
C4 will be good but only if they made overdrive go faster. flash bangs good too. turret in a tower of the basses with be great too, it will help to kill capers faster.

Libra

maybe a weapon that you can only use when the match is like 9-0 a nuke toss it on the field and destroy everyone lmfao

skypredator

At one point, I had suggested C4. Your standard 5 Frag grenades would become deployable at the press of a hotkey, and remotely detonatable. I might put these on my server.

S

shaskie

Are you guys trying to remove the beauty of legions? :p

Legions was a great game because of how simple everything was, and now we're trying to suggest Halo weapons or CoD weapons when we should be focusing on things that make legions, legions.

You guys are trying to make everything so complicated when the reason people played was because how simple it was :(

PR3DAT0R

I was thinking about a lazer canon. its kinda of like the repeater canon in fear combat excpet it fires lazers :D

it does zoom. in even 3 time for me. you just hold the key E and scroll up. while till holding E. that is the zoom in
Thanks you dude, cuz i though i only could zoom in once lolz im gonna try sniping now, but it would be cool if if the sniper had a scope...

Status
Not open for further replies.