More energy for skiing plz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pure4Pwnge

I started playing today, and the first thing I realized that there was considerably less energy than there was in the original Legions. It's somewhere similar to Tribes now..and now I can't do my old routes without that bit of extra energy that there used to be...Can you add just a smidge more energy? :D Thanks.

~pure

Pure4Pwnge

Orly? Hm...guess I'll have to get used to it lol. I was asking around and some other players felt like it was lower lol

I started playing today, and the first thing I realized that there was considerably less energy than there was in the original Legions. It's somewhere similar to Tribes now..and now I can't do my old routes without that bit of extra energy that there used to be...Can you add just a smidge more energy? :D Thanks.

~pure

Ahahaha. Biggest joke.

It's probably because they've been playing T2, T1, T:V or something in the FPS+Z series

mausgang

Puzzlemaster
If an outrider can go from the ground to the top of a sniper tower in one go, then it should be about the same.

Deskari

To say that one game has more or less energy based on some numerical values of how many units of energy you have is an improper standard for comparing the two games. A more proper measurement would be work done per unit of energy, or in relation to these games, distance traveled per unit of energy. At the same time, you have to scale all the characters to be similarly sized to make it a fair comparison. However, it really doesn't matter and conducting such a comparison would be a waste of time since the variables in one game may not work in an optimal fashion as another game.

Daphinicus

Private Tester
To say that one game has more or less energy based on some numerical values of how many units of energy you have is an improper standard for comparing the two games. A more proper measurement would be work done per unit of energy, or in relation to these games, distance traveled per unit of energy. At the same time, you have to scale all the characters to be similarly sized to make it a fair comparison. However, it really doesn't matter and conducting such a comparison would be a waste of time since the variables in one game may not work in an optimal fashion as another game.

Engineer high-five!

Status
Not open for further replies.