More energy for skiing plz?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Pure4Pwnge, Dec 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pure4Pwnge

Pure4Pwnge Member

I started playing today, and the first thing I realized that there was considerably less energy than there was in the original Legions. It's somewhere similar to Tribes now..and now I can't do my old routes without that bit of extra energy that there used to be...Can you add just a smidge more energy? :D Thanks.

~pure

2. MJ1284

MJ1284 Member

It's easy to fix: Adapt.

3. Pure4Pwnge

Pure4Pwnge Member

That works too :p Guess I'll have to unless the devs decide to change it.

4. Mabeline

Mabeline God-Tier

It's the same.

5. Pure4Pwnge

Pure4Pwnge Member

Orly? Hm...guess I'll have to get used to it lol. I was asking around and some other players felt like it was lower lol

6. ColoredSpades

ColoredSpades Member

Ahahaha. Biggest joke.

It's probably because they've been playing T2, T1, T:V or something in the FPS+Z series

7. Gheist

Gheist King of all Goblins

Also, Tribes has considerably more energy than Leejunz ever had.

8. Astrum

Astrum Super Special R&D

10 nanoseconds of hot thrusting and then it's over. You never can satisfy me, Legions.

theGrindLab likes this.
  9. Pure4Pwnge

Pure4Pwnge Member

Uhm...I asked bugs and he said that it's a bit less than it used to be...>.>

10. Whitewhale

Whitewhale Member

feels like less for some reason

maybe i been playing too much t1

11. mausgang

mausgang Puzzlemaster

If an outrider can go from the ground to the top of a sniper tower in one go, then it should be about the same.

12. DeadGuy

DeadGuy Legions Developer

just checked the variables
    it's all the same

13. tofuman64

tofuman64 Member

8 months of no legions and you expect not to be rusty?

14. Deskari

Deskari Member

To say that one game has more or less energy based on some numerical values of how many units of energy you have is an improper standard for comparing the two games. A more proper measurement would be work done per unit of energy, or in relation to these games, distance traveled per unit of energy. At the same time, you have to scale all the characters to be similarly sized to make it a fair comparison. However, it really doesn't matter and conducting such a comparison would be a waste of time since the variables in one game may not work in an optimal fashion as another game.

15. Daphinicus

Daphinicus Private Tester

Engineer high-five!

16. Pure4Pwnge

Pure4Pwnge Member

Alrite...you guys can lock/close/whatever this thread...Devs have already answered that it's the same.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.