You thought you were mean...

MightySheep

so lame that the driver was charged by police for careless driving for this

apparently having fun is against the law these days

Vox

This happened to me once... i was riding my bike and my friends moved out of the way and i was all confused then i got drenched. so i flipped the driver off and i dont think he/she seen me..

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Chillax, the kids aren't made of sugar

Sorry if I'm going to be the party pooper here, but doing that was extremely dangerous?

Also, how would you feel if you got splashed? Drenched, soaked, angry at the person that did it?

Immanent

Sorry if I'm going to be the party pooper here, but doing that was extremely dangerous?

Also, how would you feel if you got splashed? Drenched, soaked, angry at the person that did it?
Happens a lot of the time in The Netherlands when you are biking late at night on the bike paths, when it is rainy :/ Good thing I was riding beside my pal, and he got soaked instead of me.

Apcizzle

if ever given the chance... i would do the same thing.

im sorry but if youre lined up and youre standing right next to it, shame on you for thinking no one would have the balls. thats the way i look at it.

Apcizzle

even if it was.. the bus still stops. i've been at many bus stops in my life... i guess you can call me a pro at bus stopping.

Synista

This guy loves to banter over nothing... Damn!
687fea91677be9103defb8dc0b97e8b7.gif

OT: Hilarious, don't care if it's illegal, don't care how they felt because personally if it was me I'd like laughing about it :p. Plus, they're dumb for standing at the bus stop with the biggest puddle at the bottom of the hill... There's no defence against that lol

D

Doom Of Neroflame

this was done last year no? 2 people in the car got fined and something else cause they did this and posted it on youtube..its ment to be band from you tube to somehow